youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
The best analogy I have currently is: If you've ever played WoW, you're currently playing Wow with none of the quests or dungeons designed. Can you level up? Yes. Is it slow and grinding? Incredibly.
Survey says..... #1 answer

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I've played this game for hours, but still unsure on how to increase corruption on girls. Can someone explain this to me?
By fucking them. Generous and selfish choices you make affect inhibition and corruption.

Who's "we" ?

What's your definition of NTR ?

How does it not apply to this game where your sexual partners get gang-fucked by a bunch of guys you don't know ?
.... due to choices that you made. They don't do that unless you create the situation by making them that way.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

literally means "cuckold" and shortened as is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience .

Doesn't really apply if the protagonist is single. Learn your words.
Do you have any plans to make Sophie and Dani intractable like the other females - phone stats, invite over, etc?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this game has animated scenes or it's just a succession of images ? I guess not since I don't see the tag but we never know
Thx

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Apologies if this was answered before but what effects/governs the roll for missing the morning after a night patrol?

Aug 22, 2016
.... due to choices that you made. They don't do that unless you create the situation by making them that way.
Yeah right. You make them corrupted by asking them "Personal questions". Is asking a question begging to be cuckold?

Think it through before you open your mouth, not everyone here is a simpleton who's gonna believe blue is yellow just because you say so.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah right. You make them corrupted by asking them "Personal questions". Is asking a question begging to be cuckold?

Think it through before you open your mouth, not everyone here is a simpleton who's gonna believe blue is yellow just because you say so.
"Personal Questions" is the path to unlock fetish content, which requires corruption. You can A. choose to avoid that content so as not to raise corruption (which leads to slutty behavior). Or B. Continue to press those questions. You have to ask a lot of questions to get a character from 0 corruption, to even a mildly naughty girl. It's not forced. You choose to ask those questions. So yes, it's still a choice you made. I didn't require you to ask those questions of a character in order to pursue monogamous sex with a character. You sir...are wrong.

(And to be clear on this. There is absolutely nothing you will ever say that will convince me otherwise.)

Aug 22, 2016
"Personal Questions" is the path to unlock fetish content, which requires corruption. You can A. choose to avoid that content so as not to raise corruption (which leads to slutty behavior). Or B. Continue to press those questions. You have to ask a lot of questions to get a character from 0 corruption, to even a mildly naughty girl. It's not forced. You choose to ask those questions. So yes, it's still a choice you made. I didn't require you to ask those questions of a character in order to pursue monogamous sex with a character. You sir...are wrong.

(And to be clear on this. There is absolutely nothing you will ever say that will convince me otherwise.)
How is the player supposed to know that asking personal questions will lead to his mother being gangfucked?

How is the player supposed to know high "corruption" means gangfuck in the toilets?

It's not a choice by the player.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How is the player supposed to know that asking personal questions will lead to his mother being gangfucked?

Fetish content leads to a corruption of 35, which is too low for any corrupted scenes to occur, so technically that's a strawman.

How is the player supposed to know high "corruption" means gangfuck in the toilets?

What exactly did you think Corruption meant. I won't apologize for expecting my audience to be smarter than a loaf of bread.

It's not a choice by the player.

Corruption doesn't build up on it's own. You have to take actions that raise it. You're still WRONG.

Aug 22, 2016
What exactly did you think Corruption meant. I won't apologize for expecting my audience to be smarter than a loaf of bread.
the action or effect of making someone or something morally depraved.

it doesn't equate to cuckold

cuckold may be under the umbrella of corruption but it's far from the only thing

you're saying that asking personal questions will inevitably lead to them getting fucked by multiple people in the toilet
even the most retarded loaf of bread wouldn't come up with such an idiotic story line

Reactions: kalik and wizyy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

cuckold may be under the umbrella of corruption but it's far from the only thing

you're saying that asking personal questions will inevitably lead to them getting fucked by multiple people in the toilet
even the most retarded loaf of bread wouldn't come up with such an idiotic story line
Would you stop it with the cuckold bullshit please. It may come to you as a surprise but the overwhelming majority of human beings isn't naturally into incest. You make your mom morally depraved and she's fucking the men she wants to fuck. (She doesn't even need to be corrupted in REAL LIFE for that to be true.)

Reactions: Centurion

chenjx1231

Mar 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 30, in script
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SP 0.25.00
Sat Jun 09 20:52:27 2018

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

Corruption rolls off the tongue better than sexual corruption or sluttiness, which is what the stat stands for. Since you're not the game designer, The games lexicon and terminology isn't constricted to your narrow view of what words can mean. It's constricted to mine. Don't like it? Don't play. I don't care.

And cuckolding is the act of watching your significant other fuck other people. That doesn't happen in my game. Billy is always single, which means no significant other. Read a book.

even the most retarded loaf of bread wouldn't come up with such an idiotic story line.

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that action is part of the Fetish content mechanics, and those mechanics are designed to increase corruption. In game terms, that action is specifically asking about a characters darker nature, so that the main character can push them towards that darker nature, which in turn could in fact lead to a gang-bang.

Baal 1
Loaf of Bread 0

Reactions: nb8 and Snugglepuff

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 30, in script
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\game\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SP 0.25.00
Sat Jun 09 20:52:27 2018
What mod are you using?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes