thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah right. You make them corrupted by asking them "Personal questions". Is asking a question begging to be cuckold?

Think it through before you open your mouth, not everyone here is a simpleton who's gonna believe blue is yellow just because you say so.
But you know that this is how the game works. You are informed that asking questions affects their behavior in the game. You know that doing X will cause Y and doing A instead of X will cause Z. This gives you the option of making this happen or not making this happen. It is literally your choice to make. So really, if you choose to play the game while the aforementioned is true then you are getting what you want. If you did not want it you would not play it. Thus I see no reason for you to complain. Just don't do what you don't like.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But you know that this is how the game works. You are informed that asking questions affects their behavior in the game. You know that doing X will cause Y and doing A instead of X will cause Z. This gives you the option of making this happen or not making this happen. It is literally your choice to make. So really, if you choose to play the game while the aforementioned is true then you are getting what you want. If you did not want it you would not play it. Thus I see no reason for you to complain. Just don't do what you don't like.
But then he couldn't whine like a soy boy about content he doesn't like :eek:

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah right. You make them corrupted by asking them "Personal questions". Is asking a question begging to be cuckold?

Think it through before you open your mouth, not everyone here is a simpleton who's gonna believe blue is yellow just because you say so.
I'm a simpleton because you don't know how the game mechanics work? Now that's funny.

Corruption and inhibition change when Billy is fucking the women. Which stats change depend on whether YOU select the selfish or generous options. Asking them a few questions doesn't change anything enough to make them fuck anyone. Simpleton back atcha.

Reactions: wizyy

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
The last time I checked this game out I was using a mod that automatically maxed a girls favor even if I chose a bad choice, does anyone know which mod that is? Specifically before you get their phone number so it's easier to get the girls phone number in the first place.

pichejf

Jul 8, 2017
While going to bathroom in the morning, sister at favor 100, love 10, lust 0. No mind control or anything else done yet.

Using GetLucky for 0.25 and simple full cheat for 0.25

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/home_Shower1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 110, in script call
  File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 240, in script call
    �W���;�(�5N��:��SB�뿁���Oe)����`�J�ҝ��d����v�vr�*߹y� �=���ܵ>ХߕL�� �C]�GZ��|��wXZ����?Ad���R�qd�֑�ܘ�~���|�#��
  File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 2063, in script
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 645, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\jfx_p\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 551, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/home_Shower1.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SP 0.25.00
Sat Jun 09 10:09:37 2018

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Man this game is getting really big, I have never managed to trigger about a third of the images in the samples and I've played it a lot.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
;
Ty.

Btw, I think, I've run into an issue with Derek recruitment storyline. He sleeps during tutoring sessions.
It has progressed to Sandra/Pool stage (Freddy also turns up empty.) and... the only way forward that I can see is fixing a date with Sandra.
How do you unlock the goalkeeper route?

who?

Dec 13, 2017
; that's the problem, the option doesn't appear.
As far as I understood it from the posts, It is supposed to be unlocked by MC's talk with Derek (during a tutoring event?) but that never triggers for me.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
; that's the problem, the option doesn't appear.
As far as I understood it from the posts, It is supposed to be unlocked by MC's talk with Derek (during a tutoring event?) but that never triggers for me.
Did you ask Ms Larsen?

who?

Dec 13, 2017
As I said, I can't / don't get the option with Larson in interactions or in her office.
All I can trigger is him staring at the girls in the pool in the mornings.

Can anyone list what they did to unlock the non Sandra route for Derek?

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
How do I go about getting the scenes in the previews with A) Sandra getting railed on the jeep and B) Mom standing over Billy while that Brunette is mounted on him? Those images are resisting my finding them!
A - I think this one was nympho Sandra (needs the Nymphomaniac mental illness)
B - Both Kelly and Mom need to be Obsessed (also, I've only seen that scene while MC did not have the incest flaw, but can't say for definite if it's a requirement, i.e. no Mind Control power)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
On Mega Linux and Windows.
I downloaded and decompress, the 2 archives are good, so either:
- You must have had a problem during the download, try to download again
- You use a program too old

Download on GDrive, is faster and more reliable

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes