Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Will there be an option that helps you get Maggie and Stephanie to walk around the house naked without using mind control every day?
You have to bring their Inhibition down to below 20. Mind Control is not needed for that.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
You have to bring their Inhibition down to below 20. Mind Control is not needed for that.
Will it help? I couldn't do it even with inhibition at zero in 0.23 and probs 0.24 (not sure about the latter though, I haven't played it a lot).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Same question as above.
Mind Control will help bring some stats down. Though you want interactions, or use the cheat sliders, to get their corruption and inhibition to the right levels. Generally sex events will help, Mind Control with the clothes change will lower inhibition a bit, at least I remember it used to.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Will it help? I couldn't do it even with inhibition at zero in 0.23 and probs 0.24 (not sure about the latter though, I haven't played it a lot).
Low inhibition is the only thing that is required for skimpy clothing, all the way to naked for Billy's Mom and sister. You need to use SymPathic Link (or cheats) to get it that low, but it will work for sure. You could even do it without buying Mind Control skill at all and have no willpower loss from it :)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. Is the game on a timer?
2. Can you lose or can you just take your time and experiment?
3. How do you get your grades to 80?
4. How do you get rank 1 school job at logistics division?
5. What dialogue options are you supposed to pick to unlock sex scenes?
6. There's like a million buttons for social interactions just for increasing points, but how do you unlock sex scenes?
7. How did you guys figure out how to play this game?

Game needs some change to make the flow of game faster since it is very boring at beginning.
Ya, in the beginning of the game it tells you to do two things, but it doesn't tell you how to do them.

I went to the school and did the biology and computer classes, but the grades is still at 70.

For dialogue options there are like a million buttons, but it doesn't explain how it unlocks sex scenes.

I gave up, this grind is ridiculous and nothing happens. After an hour of playing, the only sex scene I got was in the tutorial. Ridiculous.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
use mod if you want to play this game. overwise.. its extremly long, boring and grind as fuck.

use mod and enjoy it like it should be imho

Reactions: nb8

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
So I noticed that a lot of people were posting about having issues with not being able to set the mods properly. I put this together, it contains a couple mods and seems to work properly, so thought I would upload and post the link so you can download a modded version and enjoy without trying to set it up yourselves. The mods on this are radioactive as well the needed part from dark philosphers corner, and the avoid ntr. These mods aren't for any particular purpose other than what I myself enjoy, if you don't like the mods I put in this file, then don't play with my link lol I don't need a bunch of people complaining because I added a mod that they don't like. Also to the mod devs, if they see this and wanna make sure I added their stuff properly, go for it ^^ If I've not then lemme know and I will try to fix it, so that it all works fine. As I said, I did run through a bit of content making sure things work, but you never know, and wanna make sure it's all done correctly. Anyways here it is and enjoy :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
1. Is the game on a timer?
2. Can you lose or can you just take your time and experiment?
3. How do you get your grades to 80?
4. How do you get rank 1 school job at logistics division?
5. What dialogue options are you supposed to pick to unlock sex scenes?
6. There's like a million buttons for social interactions just for increasing points, but how do you unlock sex scenes?
7. How did you guys figure out how to play this game?
1- no
2- yes, if you get too many demerits, like letting willpower go down to 0 and masturbating in public, every time it happens you get a demerit
3- studying ;), you can study at your room, at school, and with tutor, tutor study is the best but cost money, well worth the investment in the early game, your grade goes down by 6 points every week if you don't study, so you need to study enough to don't let it go down and beyond to raise it, you can see your new grade every friday, and at the end of the month you get your report card
4- complete objective of getting grade to at least 80 by the end of the month, get letter of recomendation from larson, and go there at morning with mom driving you there, otherwise you can't go
5- there is a whole button with contact options, with hugs, kisses, handjobs, blowjobs, and sex, you need to raise favor with girls (talking with them, sending text), them raise love (hugs, flirting from phone), them raise lust (kisses, groping, sexting), them you will be able to do whatever you want in that menu provided you go to a private location (small and large favors)
6-answered above
7-

I gave up, this grind is ridiculous and nothing happens. After an hour of playing, the only sex scene I got was in the tutorial. Ridiculous.
your loss ;)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Its not bad... the concept is super engaging, but I can't really give it a thumbs up overall. I think it needs more dialogue? The way it is now you don't really interact, so much as you choose the mode of interaction. Most of the time you don't get dialogue with an NPC, you just choose the subject you will have spoken about. The result is that the seduction aspect, which should be the reward for grinding, just starts to feel like more grinding. Finally, let's talk about charm. I get the need for the metric to balance game play, but its WAY too hard to get/easy to spend. Needs some serious buffing. I DID cheat on the charm. It was a the only cheat I used, but without it I would have been out after, like, an hour.

Reactions: GodOfAll

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So I noticed that a lot of people were posting about having issues with not being able to set the mods properly. I put this together, it contains a couple mods and seems to work properly, so thought I would upload and post the link so you can download a modded version and enjoy without trying to set it up yourselves. The mods on this are radioactive as well the needed part from dark philosphers corner, and the avoid ntr. These mods aren't for any particular purpose other than what I myself enjoy, if you don't like the mods I put in this file, then don't play with my link lol I don't need a bunch of people complaining because I added a mod that they don't like. Also to the mod devs, if they see this and wanna make sure I added their stuff properly, go for it ^^ If I've not then lemme know and I will try to fix it, so that it all works fine. As I said, I did run through a bit of content making sure things work, but you never know, and wanna make sure it's all done correctly. Anyways here it is and enjoy :)

do this have the so called get lucky mod? if so thks, cuz it saves a lot of time to some1 like me that has no idea how to mode this XD

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
Am I the only one having the following problem with the new version: the grey rectangle at the top left remains blank most of the time, not showing anymore, for instance, how much school influence, initiative points, etc. I have, or the name of the girls

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
do this have the so called get lucky mod? if so thks, cuz it saves a lot of time to some1 like me that has no idea how to mode this XD
I think so, or at least part of it anyways. I downloaded a thing from that page, but it was only a single .rpa file?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Yes, it's only one file but apparently that's still too complicated for some folks. (sorry, needed that out of my system)
Well I am just glad I could help people out with it, even if to some it's really easy to do. I know I've found a couple games that it took me a bit of time and effort to figure out how to even begin modding them let alone to add multiple mods and ensure each one works properly and doesn't conflict with others. lol

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes