gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
;
Ty.

Btw, I think, I've run into an issue with Derek recruitment storyline. He sleeps during tutoring sessions.
It has progressed to Sandra/Pool stage (Freddy also turns up empty.) and... the only way forward that I can see is fixing a date with Sandra.
How do you unlock the goalkeeper route?
you have to tutor tamara 5 to 10 times, can't remember, them go talk with larsson, there should be an option to make him a goalie

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I downloaded and decompress, the 2 archives are good, so either:
- You must have had a problem during the download, try to download again
- You use a program too old

Download on GDrive, is faster and more reliable
I just used GDrive and the file is good it extracted and runs fine.. Thanks..

Gooper50

Dec 24, 2017
Is it just me or is the "do something after class" not working? Confused as what to do after getting that and the follow up test.
Please help.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Yeah right. You make them corrupted by asking them "Personal questions". Is asking a question begging to be the cuckold?

Think it through before you open your mouth, not everyone here is a simpleton who's gonna believe blue is yellow just because you say so.

LOL LOL LOL ... how are u going to cuckold billy ..plz tell me ......hahaahahhahaathis is funny as hell lol AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHAHAH '

LOL

Reactions: Centurion

bewbz6969

Feb 1, 2018
I have a Linux laptop running Ubuntu. I cannot find an executable anywhere. I've already re-downloaded it twice. Anyone have any ideas?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
coercin kelly is still in development according to latest version so.....
I have done all of the above and still I cannot get the console cheats to stick in the game. Any help please??
Also tried to use the save editor but I cannot find the variable for the players.....

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I need to test with the 0.24.91 version of the game.
I have some problems loading a backup made with this version.
Could someone please provide it to me

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
A game as grindy as this it definitely needs a back function. I don't know how many time I missed the ability to chat with the kid after school to choose who to spy on due to clicking frantically.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Will there be an option that helps you get Maggie and Stephanie to walk around the house naked without using mind control every day?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Will there be an option that helps you get Maggie and Stephanie to walk around the house naked without using mind control every day?
Only problem with that would be the loss of willpower from seeing them naked all the time.
One or two "movie times" and Billy will be a dried up husk...

Reactions: TheBlueBerryDealer

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Only problem with that would be the loss of willpower from seeing them naked all the time.
One or two "movie times" and Billy will be a dried up husk...
Maggie = Succubus supervillain, confirmed...

Actually, that could make for a nice side story:evilsmile:

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes