Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, I'll push the studying in the room aspect and tutor at school for the coming week and see how that goes.

Studying in your room 3 times a week keeps grades from going down. Raise grades by -

studying in your room extra times
paying to get tutored at school
getting critical success for school classes

I'm not sure but I think there's a large favor option to ask Larsen to help with your grades

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Awesome! That worked, I zipped through the first few days of week 3 doing just tutoring sessions and studying in the room and not grades are at 100.

Thanks!

Studying in your room 3 times a week keeps grades from going down. Raise grades by -

studying in your room extra times
paying to get tutored at school
getting critical success for school classes

I'm not sure but I think there's a large favor option to ask Larsen to help with your grades
Thanks, I'll push the studying in the room aspect and tutor at school for the coming week and see how that goes.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
How do you get Maggie's fetish thru Freddy's path. (I asked in the walkthrough thread but haven't gotten a response in a while)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do you get Maggie's fetish thru Freddy's path. (I asked in the walkthrough thread but haven't gotten a response in a while)
As far as I know you don't need Freddy to unlock it. (that may have changed though)

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Alright, it seems I overlooked something again. I went to Globex to get more powers, but, under discount Globex influence is in the red, even I tweaked that to about 1000. Regardless, when I went to "Buy Now!" it says I need more Initiative Protocol Discipline training to be eligible for new powers. So I went to the Inititiative training facility to get the Protocol Discipline training, except it only gave me +1 for Initiative Protocol Discipline training.

How many points do I need in Initiative Protocol Discipline training do I need to purchase the various powers? Especially if it only gives 1 at a time. Is there any tweaks, mods, or command line "cheats" to get around this. I don't want to break the game, just cut down on grinding.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
As far as I know you don't need Freddy to unlock it. (that may have changed though)

From what I know and understand is that there are two ways to unlock Maggie's fetish content.
One is the usual personal questions/leadership/coffee/doing chores path.

The other is FREDDY's Path.

I'm looking for the way to unlock Maggie's fetish path through Freddy? HOW DO I DO THAT?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
From what I know and understand is that there are two ways to unlock Maggie's fetish content.
One is the usual personal questions/leadership/coffee/doing chores path.

The other is FREDDY's Path.

I'm looking for the way to unlock Maggie's fetish path through Freddy? HOW DO I DO THAT?

U need to exercise with here I think with freddy

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for this if it's the wrong section. Also I used search and nothing related came up.
I used Suppress Familiar Ties on mom, got her to have permanent Obsession, then hit her with Wild Oats. Now my problem is that she won't shag the mc now. Her bio says they're related and all her sexual options say the same thing. Is there a fix/way around it or is this a bug?

Edit: Bah! Seems to have fixed itself. Still wouldn't mind knowing what caused it, so I can avoid it in future.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Alright, it seems I overlooked something again. I went to Globex to get more powers, but, under discount Globex influence is in the red, even I tweaked that to about 1000. Regardless, when I went to "Buy Now!" it says I need more Initiative Protocol Discipline training to be eligible for new powers. So I went to the Inititiative training facility to get the Protocol Discipline training, except it only gave me +1 for Initiative Protocol Discipline training.

How many points do I need in Initiative Protocol Discipline training do I need to purchase the various powers? Especially if it only gives 1 at a time. Is there any tweaks, mods, or command line "cheats" to get around this. I don't want to break the game, just cut down on grinding.
You need 1 Discipline training for each power.

Sorry for this if it's the wrong section. Also I used search and nothing related came up.
I used Suppress Familiar Ties on mom, got her to have permanent Obsession, then hit her with Wild Oats. Now my problem is that she won't shag the mc now. Her bio says they're related and all her sexual options say the same thing. Is there a fix/way around it or is this a bug?

Edit: Bah! Seems to have fixed itself. Still wouldn't mind knowing what caused it, so I can avoid it in future.
You can only have one at a time so essentially, wild oats is useless for Maggie and Stephanie except it might stop them from fucking other guys.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
K I downloaded the game ported to android came with fullcheat and passion 3d got the got lucky and ntr mod it was in android data superpowered with just files folder in it was saves log and traced back I put mods in that so will they work and the for reply.

zercan

May 10, 2017
I´m having trouble getting the futa scenes. Already have Monster Cock and Gender Shift, but nothing change...

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Raise favor by talking with them
Raise love by flirting
Raise lust by sexting, hugging, kissing,

Public is a place

"if you want to enjoy the game bimbofication with all it's nonsensical consequences" but don't want to turn them into bimbos.... You're both whining and trolling.
yeah but everytime i do flirting the love always caps at 20 how do i increase it

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
yeah but everytime i do flirting the love always caps at 20 how do i increase it
For Maggie and Stephanie it's capped at 20 until you activate the remove family ties power. Once you select it you want your control over them to be at least 60 so it doesn't take forever to kick in. The Wiki explains how this works.

I don't think it's capped at 20 for other girls.

Jul 18, 2017
will this game have all mods compatible in one mod eventually?
that would be awesome if possible especially since it would allow everyone to have their tastes fullfilled with just switching on and off the setting in one mod instead of installing different mods and having incompatibility issues.

sorry if this question has been asked before and also if this question annoys anyone in the forum.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes