DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
How would you propose we do that? We have three authors building three mods. As much as I'd like to absorb some of RadioActive's features (like Gift of Gab) into my mod and want to experiment with a more menu-like structure as in Simple Full Cheat, it's not my work. Even if we made it possible, you'd have to wait longer for the mod to be released when a new version comes out, because first all three authors would have to update their mod, then they'd have to pick a vict... volunteer to merge them all together and test as much of the functionality as possible, before finally releasing it. And as for the No-NTR mod, that one's pretty invasive, so it may never be merged even then.

But if you have any workable suggestions, I'm sure we (Passion, Geiger and myself) are amenable to it. I suppose it might be possible if we designed an actual installer for it, where you can just check the mod you want and the installer does the rest. But for now, that's beyond my capabilities (unless it's done in PowerShell, then I can do it).

Reactions: Passion3D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
A single mod doing everything, it means a single person to update at each new version of the game, a titanic work and a very long time for updates.
Of course, I would be tempted to include the functions of GL and RA in SFC.
But the fact that we are three modders, allows faster updates. And I prefer to concentrate on making SFC compatible with GL and RA. Which allows to obtain, at one or two days, the mods corresponding to the version of the game.
When I finish the compatibility with RA, the three mods will offer many functions, and quick updates.
I have already thought of a mod installer, which would make life easier for the noobs;) I would surely dedicate once SFC fully compatible with GL and RA.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
For Maggie and Stephanie it's capped at 20 until you activate the remove family ties power. Once you select it you want your control over them to be at least 60 so it doesn't take forever to kick in. The Wiki explains how this works.

I don't think it's capped at 20 for other girls.
Is family ties a power?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No, the power you need for removing family ties is Mindcraft:
Unstable states also can suppress family ties:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Mom always says she is disgusted if I ask her for some lovin :( I used cheats btw so how do I get her to fuck mee

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nvm when I did family ties I still don't get more love
it needs to kick in, family ties is broken once they get the family ties icon at their phone profile

it can take several days for it to kick in, depending on your control over them

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
How to get Freddy and Mom scenes? And yes i search thread already. First of all i choose to give mom as distraction. Than i make her masturbate on monday. After this 2 more mondays i get for Freddy around 70 lust and 35 corruptions point. And thats it, no more scenes or anything. Please help.

John159

Feb 11, 2018
can some one post all the save games when scence pop ups like some one posted in bigbroter(90 saves I think)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
So wait 1 week and I can fuck my mom and sister got ot
When you select them on your phone, there will be a remove family ties icon at the bottom when they're ready have their love raised above 20. After enough love you can start raising their lust. I forget how much is needed.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug but I get different versions of the bathroom scenes with a corrupted Allie/Stephanie. Sometimes they wear school uniform, sometimes just casual cloth. I've not yet changed policy on school uniforms.

Allie+Steph reverse rape, a rare scene to see if you don't use cheats :FeelsGoodMan::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Centurion

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
How to get Freddy and Mom scenes? And yes i search thread already. First of all i choose to give mom as distraction. Than i make her masturbate on monday. After this 2 more mondays i get for Freddy around 70 lust and 35 corruptions point. And thats it, no more scenes or anything. Please help.
Ok no one can answer... Than can anyone give a save with full route(Freddyxmom)? The only full saves i see was Freddy x Sister.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
0.26.00 progress:

Samantha Intimate Re-renders: 100% complete

Samantha Poly content: 100% complete

Samantha Library re-render update: 100% complete

Samantha Nympho Scene 4 Remake: 75% rendered 0% written

Samantha Negative Interactions: 0%

Corrupted Mary: 100% Rendered 100% written

$30 Patron Requested Content-

• Kelly Positive Task: 100% Rendered 50% Coded 50% written
  • All New Mischief Action (Sandra): 100% complete
  • New Mischief Action (Mary): 100% complete
  • New Mischief Action (Chelsea): 100% complete
  • Stephanie Poly Content: 100% complete
So as you can see above all that's left are a handful of renders for Samantha's 4th nympho scene (as seen in the picture above), the coercion renders, and some final touches on the Kelly Positive Task (The reward for that task is taking me a while to code, which is why it's not finished yet).

Then the planned content for this update will be complete. Because I know how long it takes for the remainder of Mary (unstable states and fetish content). I may just get a head start on next months content once the current block of content is completed. Fetish and Unstable content are the most time-consuming part of character creation. (currently) 1fkHtP6NeC51Ze5rp4xVeNakzNSEk8Jez8Zz8LrbjqOaMVvreAXZPBXFw3-6imjO.png

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes