Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
Sandra, Denise, Tamara for me. Hard to pick a favourite. Maggie/Mom is great too, she has some really amusing scenes with other women. I would also pick Sophia aswell, but she has not much content at the moment.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a mod that turns the school dress code into micro bikinis or a nudist camp, . . . with tan line options? ( provided that inhibition and/or corruption levels are adequate )

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
Nothing. Get used to the game. And why do you even WANT to increase the resolution? It's fine in Fullscreen. It adapts to your current resolution to give you the best it can.
When I make the game full screen, the left and right edges are black and it makes me sick.

Reactions: hiwarren1

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
does anybody know the console command to change the influence value (like global, school, initiative etc)
player.reputation=x
school.influence=x
initiative.influence=x
logistics.influence=x
globex.influence=x

x = the value you want

For future reference, there's a search box at the top right of every page. Select this thread only for game-specific things.

Aug 28, 2017
player.reputation=x
school.influence=x
initiative.influence=x
logistics.influence=x
globex.influence=x

x = the value you want

For future reference, there's a search box at the top right of every page. Select this thread only for game-specific things.
well thanks and sorry if it was a stupid question

happytimefunboy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi all.
I’m new to this game and enjoying it. (Thank heavens for the console... I max my energy about 3x a day... lol)
There are a few (2 I think) girls that I can’t interact with. They are on the screen but I can’t click on them. (So I don’t even know their names)
Can anyone advise?
Thanks.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
well thanks and sorry if it was a stupid question
You're better off with one of the mods so you can adjust stats on the UI rather than switch to the console, much as I love it typing those commands in all the time is a pain. The mods make it simpler to adjust not only your own, but the girls stats as well, so its a win win to get as much out of the game as possible.

Reactions: if95

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but i have tutored Derek several times without the "Tutor Derek" flag being tripped. Is this a bug or do i just need to keep doing it until he has 100 favor or something?

Edit to add: loved the Mrs Larson booty call by the way!

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Could someone answer my question? Even though I have the feeling the lack of answer means I am the only one...
I have a similar problem, girls' names are not shown. I play a nonmoded version. Also, the SPL blind faith does not work when I have tried it on Mom and Mrs Larson.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
not sure what or how i did something wrong.. Tamara gives me cold shoulder when tutoring not sure what happened it was fine training upto almost 60 and Bam -- cold shoulder? was something changed or did i screw up? older version she was part of team.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes