theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug but I get different versions of the bathroom scenes with a corrupted Allie/Stephanie. Sometimes they wear school uniform, sometimes just casual cloth. I've not yet changed policy on school uniforms.

Allie+Steph reverse rape, a rare scene to see if you don't use cheats :FeelsGoodMan::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you unlock this scene???

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well, i started seeing pictures i never seen before so i figured it was part of the update and kept stalking her.
Lucky thing i save alot! Gonna have to go back a bit, but its worth it. For one dirty stalker to another Thank You :D

Freddy doesn't get makeup anymore... is it one or the other concept??? I have the club together and freddy doesn't come over anymore.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
i want pregnancies to be added in this game so bad just look at how hot the females are the game needs to have a stop taking birth control reprogram or a breeding thing to carry billies child in any female

Reactions: papasmurf

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure this has been said already...
What the hell is wrong with Mary's eyes? She looks like a cross between a lobotomy patient and a stoner!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a little bit of chubby now and again but YEESH those eyes. Also, her uniform makes her look even larger.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
What the hell is wrong with Mary's eyes? She looks like a cross between a lobotomy patient and a stoner!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a little bit of chubby now and again but YEESH those eyes. Also, her uniform makes her look even larger.
Yea Im not a huge fan of how Mary looks in the update. Looks kinda chubby and larger than most girls in state so was left disappointed. I liked her render during the wip/non-implemented state.

On the positive side Im loving Nikki's updates and scenes. She looks extremely fucking sexy in those heels and has many scenes to look for. Already one of my fav girls.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how do you unlock this scene???
You can't have "SymPhatic Link" and "Mind Control" powers. Allie needs "Obsession" state and Stephanie "Nymphomania" mental illness.

Well, i started seeing pictures i never seen before so i figured it was part of the update and kept stalking her.
Lucky thing i save alot! Gonna have to go back a bit, but its worth it. For one dirty stalker to another Thank You :D

Freddy doesn't get makeup anymore... is it one or the other concept??? I have the club together and freddy doesn't come over anymore.
It's one or the other.

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017

Glad that I'm not the only one who thought that the new Mary looks awful, at least in some scenes. Her boody is fine, even though in the sex scenes she looks gigantic compared to scrawny Billy, but her face and haircut are just...uncanny valley-ish. It's not just her eyes, I think her mouth is weird aswell.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Glad that I'm not the only one who thought that the new Mary looks awful, at least in some scenes. Her boody is fine, even though in the sex scenes she looks gigantic compared to scrawny Billy, but her face and haircut are just...uncanny valley-ish. It's not just her eyes, I think her mouth is weird aswell.
Yep not a fan given what her wip render looked like.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
He actually might in the future updates. Polymorphism power has height and muscle increase in it. Just might be a pain for developer to rerender all the past scenes with new billy.

eliteWaterBottle

Jan 20, 2018
Soooo has anyone requested anything for Dr Ivy yet? I hope she's going to be one of the gang :) Also I'm a fan of how the mind control stuff works. I don't think anyone else has done it as well for a game like this. Go dev!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i cant get the mother fetish (sadism) im sure i did the 6 convo right (small and big favor ) other 2 girls work fine but not maggie s fetish.
dont know what im messing if anyone know please tell
You need to get coffee with Mom, there are a few scenes that show Mom has a bad side that slowly comes out as Billy urges her on.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Soooo has anyone requested anything for Dr Ivy yet? I hope she's going to be one of the gang :) Also I'm a fan of how the mind control stuff works. I don't think anyone else has done it as well for a game like this. Go dev!
You're not alone. :biggrin:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You really don't wanna know moms fetish. Really. Trust me :closedeyesmile: Will end up badly for billy's ass.

Reactions: badblonde
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes