xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Who do you guys find to be best girl?

My vote goes to Nikki and Sandra.
Hm:Kelly and Danni.
Sissy Steph. Stacked like a brick shithouse shorty. Not a fan of her skin tone, though. Not saying I want her tanned, but a little more than her pale vampireyness would be better.

Non incest? 'kay.

Mom's bestie Sophie is rocking it.
Mary is thic. With 9 c's.
Nikki for the fit.
Sandra 'cause who doesn't love a bad girl? (Rhetorical question.) Whoops, meant Denise, not Sandra. Though, she do be tokin' it up a lil bit. ;)
Special nod to the cat burglar. 'cause dat booty.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
UM this is noob billy ... I do think down the line he will change his looks
how would baal ever be able to develop that? he would need to redo every sex scene with new billy, he would be done with it by version 0.67 probably

unless it's very easy to just change his body figure at premade scenes, but I don't think it would be that simple

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sissy Steph. Stacked like a brick shithouse shorty. Not a fan of her skin tone, though. Not saying I want her tanned, but a little more than her pale vampireyness would be better.
She reminds me of what I assume Morticia Addams looked like as a teenager. Or Lily Munster.

My vote would go to either Sam or Allie.

Reactions: xskwerl

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
valley-ish is here personally... and it fits her character :D ... that kinda the point lol
No, what he means is Uncanny Valley, more or less that her looks is humanoid enough, but not necessarily believable.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
how would baal ever be able to develop that? he would need to redo every sex scene with new billy, he would be done with it by version 0.67 probably

unless it's very easy to just change his body figure at premade scenes, but I don't think it would be that simple

this is speculation but I think Billy will upgrade in looks as he becomes More powerful... good or evil ... but I could be wrong lol

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
this is speculation but I think Billy will upgrade in looks as he becomes More powerful... good or evil ... but I could be wrong lol
I hope not. I really like that Billy looks like a strung out meth-head. My favorite quote in the game is when Billy is sweeping that alley and the girl walking by refers to him as a meth-head!

Jasonbourne826

Jun 27, 2018
1 how do you invite nikki to home?
2 how do you discover the sis fetish? i already asked the question till she says dont care what people will say and don't know what else to do
You need polymorphism power and turn into a girl and ask her out its because she is gay.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I'm having an issue where the only scene that's triggering on my game is the tamara blowjob scene, it triggers every school day sometimes twice.. I have not had a single corrupted bathroom scene, or nympho scene, just that same tamara scene over and over, the obsessive scenes at home are working just not the scenes at the school, any advice appreciated.

edit. reinstalled the game and it seems to working now

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
How do you unlock mom/sis scenes and Allie/sis scenes?
Mom and sis, you have to control completely, then mind control sis and it'll give you options to control both for the sex.

I think both Allie and sis have to be obsessed or nympho, can't remember which. Then, go to bed and hope for the rng to bless you.

Reactions: ForeverOnline

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Are there any other scenes for genderswaped Billy, aside from Nikki and working as the janitor?
Yes, with some girls there are more options during sex besides the usual generous/selfish. And if you choose Tamara for the NCHDL missions, there are different choices that give genderswapped scenes too.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Could someone answer my question? Even though I have the feeling the lack of answer means I am the only one...
I have the same issue in the latest version and unmoded. I've found if you click on a girl to interact with her, then you can mouse over that stuff again and see the stats. A little annoying on the times when no one is around but otherwise not too much of a problem.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Who do you guys find to be best girl?

My vote goes to Nikki and Sandra.
Hm:Kelly and Danni.
Nikki
Maggie
Samantha
Denise
Sandra (especially in that gold bikini)
Steph