Nov 9, 2017
We like it cause it's awesome and complex. Don't like grinding - install a mod.
It could do with a little less grind. I should mention you don't need a mod to the game to reduce the grind. Just alter the save file. The two key values are player > reputation and player > money. Kick those up to an insane level with the savefile editor and go to town.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The interface could benefit from a redesigned ui, this said the game is good because of content, features and possibles. Given time until "completed" it could be quite a good exemple. To be seen.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
0.26 totally fails to handle 0.25 saves on my PC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My 5th last save from June 7 appears to work. Maybe the problem is some meddling on my part.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
How do i start a more intimate relation with mom and sister?
I cant even hug them because of the blood relationship.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
I need help every time I try to use phone I get this exception.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 77, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\SuperPowered_v02600-win\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.00
Wed Jul 04 13:13:21 2018
Please help I do not know how to fix this, Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You need to use Mindcraft. Somewhere in there is an option to turn off Familial Ties. It can take a good long while for it to settle in, but you'll be informed when it does. I think it uses Inhibition as a timer modifier along with the actual change you want to make to calculate how long it'll take for the change to actually happen. You need some power or other to use Mindcraft.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
It could do with a little less grind. I should mention you don't need a mod to the game to reduce the grind. Just alter the save file. The two key values are player > reputation and player > money. Kick those up to an insane level with the savefile editor and go to town.
Show a screen shot with the values you upgraded? I can'y seem to locate "Charm"

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Reprogram them. Use MINDCRAFT and then SUPPRESSION and select the family ties option (I think that's what it's called)

Reactions: Kibad

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I get this when I go to use the second page on my phone. All I can do is backtrack. I have "get lucky" and "universal cheat" going.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.26.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.25.00
Wed Jul 04 15:24:38 2018

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes