nb8

Jul 22, 2017
so, mom going to Sofie, save game, reload
56 time (fifty six)
4 drink text invent
0 Sofie
its even possible play this crippy game without cheats?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Got a couple of basic questions about the game- version 0.26. First off, seeing what likely looks like a bug- when I ask mom or sister to "talk about me", I get an error about player object having no attribute "schoolrep_cheerleader". For the time being I'm ignoring that, presuming I haven't opened up something yet, or it's likely harmless.

Second, I ground out rep, went to mrs. larson, got recommendation letter to logistics division, got mom to drive me to logistics, and I get told that I do not meet the "fame and influence" requirement to get my pay rank raised, nor do I have access to the school job- but it doesn't tell me what I require. Can someone clue me in what it takes to unlock getting jobs?

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Should I still bother with this game, if I don't like me turning into a girl, or is there enough other content? (and is the poly stuff avoidable?)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Should I still bother with this game, if I don't like me turning into a girl, or is there enough other content? (and is the poly stuff avoidable?)
Gender transformation is only temporary, per use, at the player's discretion, and only if you choose the relevant parts of the polymorph options when buying the three tiers of the power.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the new nympho samantha scenes and also error when I try and do the poly scene for samantha too

May 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered v0.26.00 - Original Size: 2.16GB

Download PC Windows (382MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice boss thanks,hey boss you think you can make a thread for all of youre compressed games?itll be helpful for us,especially me with a limited data you know.just a suggestion boss :) thanks have a great day.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have this game at version .22 will my saves be compatible with .26 ? The only mod I ever used was "Universal" if I install it again in version .26 it will work right ?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes