DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
For some reason my old save games do not work with this new version. I used mod cheats in older versions and installed the same mods into this new one, taking great care in doing it exactly as instructed, including what order to place them in.

For my old save games, when I click a person a gray error pops up, when going to sleep a gray error pops up.

Starting a new game doesn't appear to have those errors, but even with cheats I am reluctant to start all over again and go through all those hours of game play just to see the few new contents.

So I guess my questions are: Have anyone else had any problems with old saves not playable for this version (if using Mods)?
And if so, is there a solution?

PartnerInCrime77

Sep 19, 2017
So I messed up the Tamara story by following her too much, someone told me to use this console command story1.tamara_suspicious = None, which made me unlock her favor, love, lust again during tutoring. I triggered 1 event where I go on the bus with her after school and she goes into alleyway, black van comes out and she runs away saying next time. After this I haven't been able to trigger any other events (her stats are maxed). Can anybody help?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
it also means I can't go out for the weekend.
Meh, I wouldn't suggest changing your life plans to update a mod. People can wait a few extra days to be running the latest and greatest version.

I didn't update on the fourth. And if some super awesome limited-time all-the-girls orgy version comes out during my 5 day weekend next month, people are SOL. ;)

she goes into alleyway, black van comes out and she runs away
Normally, she walks up to you the next day in school, apologizes, and agrees to join the club. Like all the other school hallway events, this could be blocked by the bug in 0.26.02, so make sure you're on 0.26.03, or drop your alignment below 60 so you can trigger the event (or complete Kelly's new content).

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Is there a way to get the girls into their full nude "outfits", either in game or via save editting?

IE. With enough effort, you can get mom and sister nude in the house. Since you cant go to most other characters houses outside of scripted events, you cant ever interact with them in, or even see, the nude poses; this despite them beng in the game files.

I want a bunch of mindless drones walking around my school naked dammit!

kkkk4444

May 13, 2018
Is there a way to get the girls into their full nude "outfits", either in game or via save editting?

IE. With enough effort, you can get mom and sister nude in the house. Since you cant go to most other characters houses outside of scripted events, you cant ever interact with them in, or even see, the nude poses; this despite them beng in the game files.

I want a bunch of mindless drones walking around my school naked dammit!
here u go sir

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
How many I have to fight to trigger Kelly event ?
From what I've seen in another post about some variables in game code it's 30 or more fights/call ins. My knowledge about coding is close to 0 though, so it's just an educated guess.

I was speaking a bit generically for my explanation. In 0.26.02, the problem seems to come from
loc_school.rpy 415: elif player.alignment >= 60 and pos_school_active == False and alignment_kelly != "completed":
and
content_school_positive.rpy 13: if not alignment_kelly and Crimefighter_activity >= 30:
Values I saw were player.alignment = 60, pos_school_active = False, alignment_kelly = None, and Crimefighter_activity = 0.

This causes it to meet the first clause, but not the second since their crimefighting is too low. As such, alignment_kelly never gets set to active which means her actual content doesn't begin. When it returns from positive_align_school, it then jumps to Recall, bypassing the other events (and it would anyway, since it is part of an if/else chain).
I tried console (shift + o ) Crimefighter_activity = 30 and it seemed to work. No guarantees about not blowing up your computer though.

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
From what I've seen in another post about some variables in game code it's 30 or more fights/call ins. My knowledge about coding is close to 0 though, so it's just an educated guess.

I tried console (shift + o ) Crimefighter_activity = 30 and it seemed to work. No guarantees about not blowing up your computer though.
Thanks. Damn that's alot of fighting.
This value increases by 2 when fighting directly. When call in it increases by 1 so yeah 15 fights or 30 call in

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I started a new game and I'm having an issue with the nympho states. Mom and Sis work just fine, but when I tried with the girls in school they don't trigger. I'm not talking about the new girls, I know they're not fully implemented yet. But Sandra and Denise for instance don't work. I have them both at 100 corrupted and 0 inhibition and nothing happens. Anyone else have the same problem?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I started a new game and I'm having an issue with the nympho states. Mom and Sis work just fine, but when I tried with the girls in school they don't trigger. I'm not talking about the new girls, I know they're not fully implemented yet. But Sandra and Denise for instance don't work. I have them both at 100 corrupted and 0 inhibition and nothing happens. Anyone else have the same problem?
Are you sure you handled lust and willpower? Lust must be >80 and willpower <30 unless you use psychochism.
For unstable states have a look at the wiki:

Edit: By the way, willpower can be a bitch, so I usually use the suppress free will mind craft. It lowers control, but you won't need much of it, once you got the girls programmed as you want them.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Are you sure you handled lust and willpower? Lust must be >80 and willpower <30 unless you use psychochism.
For unstable states have a look at the wiki:

Edit: By the way, willpower can be a bitch, so I usually use the suppress free will mind craft. It lowers control, but you won't need much of it, once you got the girls programmed as you want them.
will 0, lust 100. I use cheats to keep them at the needed levels, but nothing happens. I've done most of the scenes before, it doesn't work on my new playthrough.
Edit. I entered all the girls at school in nympho mode. None of the scenes trigger. Works fine with the corrupted and obsessed ones.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
will 0, lust 100. I use cheats to keep them at the needed levels, but nothing happens. I've done most of the scenes before, it doesn't work on my new playthrough.
Edit. I entered all the girls at school in nympho mode. None of the scenes trigger. Works fine with the corrupted and obsessed ones.
There's a "bug" with version 26.02, that prevents nympho scenes and other school hall events from happening with an alignment >=60 until you went through the Kelly scene. Not sure if that's the problem you're experiencing but if so you have three options:
- get you alignment below 60 (can be done via console)
- get the other trigger for the Kelly scene (score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- update to 26.03 it's not in the OP yet but available anyway:

Version 0.26.03 is ready. But I'm waiting for @DarkPhilosopher and @T.Geiger to be available to update their mod.

For those who do not use any mod, here is the link of the basic game in

The OP will be updated shortly, unless a new patch is released;).
When I first read your post, I actually thought you can't turn them into nymphos.

Edit: There's also a HOTFIX to change 26.02 to 26.03. Check Baal's post at page 366 here. Sorry, I'm too dumb to get more quotes into an edit.

Reactions: Ruffuss

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
There's a "bug" with version 26.02, that prevents nympho scenes and other school hall events from happening with an alignment >=60 until you went through the Kelly scene. Not sure if that's the problem you're experiencing but if so you have three options:
- get you alignment below 60 (can be done via console)
- get the other trigger for the Kelly scene (score of 30+ at crimefighting)
- update to 26.03 it's not in the OP yet but available anyway:
Thanks! DL'd the new version. Everything works now.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Updated the OP.
I wanted to wait to ask to update the OP!
So with the version 0.26.03 we can no longer use the mods. I was waiting for Darkphilosopher and T.Geiger to have some free time to do mod updates.

For those using GL/RA/SFC mods, version 0.26.02 is still available in my post page 263. Darkphilosopher does not seem to have much free time right now, so we'll have to wait ;)

Here is SFC_0.3.2 for 0.26.03 BaseGame only!

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes