Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Inhibition is the opposite of exhibition. So a low inhibition means the character is pretty much an exhibitionist, meaning they will enjoy showing their body and doing lewd stuff WHILE BEING SEEN. In game a low inhibition causes the characters to wear even sluttier stuff the lower their inhibition gets. Also some scenes seem to be inhibition based, e.g. the Sophie/Mom obsession scene during wednesday and saturday nights progresses as Sophie's inhibition gets lower.

Edit: Progress with lower inhibition, not higher inhibition obviously.
Inhibition can mean a lot more than just being the opposite of exhibition...
We as humans can be inhibited in many, MANY different ways.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Inhibition can mean a lot more than just being the opposite of exhibition...
We as humans can be inhibited in many, MANY different ways.
Yes there are several meanings to the word inhibition, but in the context of the game I'm quite sure my definition is somewhat accurate. I haven't come across a court scene yet, where the judge says they can't deal with Billy, since their inhibition is above 40. :p

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I can't use the powerselection(red cross) tab even if I have energy and willpower. What is it Iam missing?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I can't use the powerselection(red cross) tab even if I have energy and willpower. What is it Iam missing?
I am semi colour blind, but I can tell the icon for powers in the interaction menu is a white star shape on a black background. While the other interactions (chat, social, physical and negative) can be blocked for reasons as too high fear, 0 charm, or the other person temporarily being imbecile (completely white eyes is the indicator here) due to their low willpower and high control, powers should never be blocked.
Did you mean there is a red diagonal cross above the power icon? If so my best guess is, you haven't unlocked any interactive power. The three of them are Mind Control, Psychochism and SymPathetic Link. You can't just pull a flying dropkick on mom in the kitchen.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh FFS please can a mod / OP remove the NTR tag for this. Tired of the same shit every 5 pages explaining there is none and why. It really will make everyones life easier.

I'm not seeing any interactions with the cheerleaders or anything new yet.
I don't have anyone nympho'd out or obsessive yet, so that may be why. Anyone able to confirm.

Using a .25 save with no mods or cheats.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Oh FFS please can a mod / OP remove the NTR tag for this. Tired of the same shit every 5 pages explaining there is none and why. It really will make everyones life easier.

I'm not seeing any interactions with the cheerleaders or anything new yet.
I don't have anyone nympho'd out or obsessive yet, so that may be why. Anyone able to confirm.

Using a .25 save with no mods or cheats.
lol I agree, it becomes tiring :)
@bossapplesauce
please, can you remove tag 'NTR' in spoiler 'Genre'
Thanks a lot ;)

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
where I can see stats of Love,lust,Inhibition from mom and sis?
On my cellphone I see vitality,willpower and favor.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
All Mindcraft actions take time. The more control you have over a character, the faster it'll happen. At 100 control the new mindcraft action will finish the next time you sleep, at a control of 20, it'll take 5 nights of sleep.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I went through EVERY image in the game and changed the lighting so they're more visible. The zipped files are massive though - I don't know how to share them. There are 2 separate files. One contains characters Allie through Mom with all the extras (1.75Gb), the 2nd has characters Nikki thru Tamara (1.52Gb).
Sample results are posted.
If there's interest in these I can post. I do need instructions on how to do it though. I tried to upload to Mega, but upload size is limited to 100 MB. drunk4_02.png drunk4_02.png

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I went through EVERY image in the game and changed the lighting so they're more visible. The zipped files are massive though - I don't know how to share them. There are 2 separate files. One contains characters Allie through Mom with all the extras (1.75Gb), the 2nd has characters Nikki thru Tamara (1.52Gb).
Sample results are posted.
If there's interest in these I can post. I do need instructions on how to do it though. I tried to upload to Mega, but upload size is limited to 100 MB. View attachment 122554 View attachment 122555
Normally you should be able to send on Mega. I upload the game that is 2.2GB without problem. Otherwise try on Google Drive

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Uploaded to google drive here:

They're HUGE. The unpacked images are larger that the game file.

Many of the already 'light' images showed even better detail when lightened, so I did em all! The only images I didn't touch were the .png's with transparent backgrounds. They looked fine as-is. Follow the install instructions. Those original, untouched images need to stay!

How to use the new images:
You need to unpack the images from your game BEFORE installing these PNG's. UNREN will do this for you - find it on F95Zone. Copying the new images into the game folder won't do anything if you don't unpack those rpa files first.

Download and unzip the 2 files I included. Each zip contains a folder named 'images'. The image folder was split to reduce the upload sizes to <2Gb each. Install each of them into the UNPACKED GAMES folder, overwriting the original image files. ALWAYS make a backup of the originals when overwriting files! Just because I prefer the brighter images, doesn't mean that you will. You can look through the files before installing also - install only the ones you want.

Once the originals are overwritten, they're gone. Save yourself the hassle and just make backups! By the way, if you aren't asked to confirm the overwrite, they aren't in the right place.

Now you can either play the UNREN copy of the game, or repack the images into the original .rpa format. Your choice.

BTW - I know it's possible to repack the images into the .rpa format, but I don't know how to do it! If someone can point me in the right direction, I can repack them at my end before posting and make everyone's life easier!

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Really, for every version in the past 6 months we're lucky to see a single hotfix posted here and now we have two already? Don't get me wrong, it's a positive development, but it also means I can't go out for the weekend. Unfortunately I only just noticed, so I can't update until I am back from work in about 12 hours or so. Sorry. I'll get at it as soon as I get back.

@Passion3D , you won't happen to know which files changed, do you?

Reactions: mighty and bas

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Really, for every version in the past 6 months we're lucky to see a single hotfix posted here and now we have two already? Don't get me wrong, it's a positive development, but it also means I can't go out for the weekend. Unfortunately I only just noticed, so I can't update until I am back from work in about 12 hours or so. Sorry. I'll get at it as soon as I get back.

@Passion3D , you won't happen to know which files changed, do you?
I send you diff files

Reactions: mighty and bas
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes