T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
My branch/route values were the same. Here are my saves : 1-1 is after Freddie tutoring, 1-10 before
For testing the problem I quick saved/loaded right before traveling to school and just kept trying to trigger any nypho scene. They will not play for me unless I reset Billy to have 'bad' alignment and Paragade/Paragon option must be not selected (normal and renegade setting allows the scenes to trigger). Unless my luck is just extremely bad (100+ tries) the nypho scenes will not trigger with good alignment for me. The scenes worked fine for me in v24 of the game.
Apologies project_night. While looking over Razi's save, I discovered the problem. Kelly's new content (an investigation of some sort, I gather) takes priority over "everything else". It is triggered by high alignment (or a Good morality) and a few other things. The problem is it can dead-end into nothing and then not trigger anything else. Like nympho or storyline content. This is probably not intended behavior on Baal's part.

If you complete her new content or drop your alignment a little (or turn off Good morality), it will probably start triggering those scenes again. If you'd rather not do evil things, you can set your morality at the console with player.alignment = 59 (or any other value lower than 60).

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Apologies project_night. While looking over Razi's save, I discovered the problem. Kelly's new content (an investigation of some sort, I gather) takes priority over "everything else". It is triggered by high alignment (or a Good morality) and a few other things. The problem is it can dead-end into nothing and then not trigger anything else. Like nympho or storyline content. This is probably not intended behavior on Baal's part.

If you complete her new content or drop your alignment a little (or turn off Good morality), it will probably start triggering those scenes again. If you'd rather not do evil things, you can set your morality at the console with player.alignment = 59 (or any other value lower than 60).
Thank you worked like a charm :biggrin:. I hope that somebody will report that bug to Baal.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey the boss's here.
@Baal7734 May I ask is there any command for the league conversation with Larson to trigger, as I said I've tutored Freddy once then skipped the next school day where the conversation supposed to play out. Now I stuck 'cause there no way to get the can't beat em join em goal
Did you mess with any console commands at all ? (anything like story1.branch or story1.route, or possibly with Tamara)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

There is no dead end for the Kelly Task, unless the player just doesn't bother to tail her in the hallway, or monitor her at lunch, but then that is easily remedied by the player performing the described tasks. In the future I'll add an option to not accept the task by Kelly, but currently, once your on the task, you need to finish it, to move forward in the story...unless you've already founded the NCHDL.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018

This also seems to solve issues with Tamara. Got stuck with her after the first time you take a bus ride with her. Cheers!

Edit: Didn't have a single nympho scene at school either but a 100% chance for sexbot scenes each time I go to class.

Edit2: I haven't even come across a Kelly task yet but still have the issue.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
There is no dead end for the Kelly Task
I was speaking a bit generically for my explanation. In 0.26.02, the problem seems to come from
loc_school.rpy 415: elif player.alignment >= 60 and pos_school_active == False and alignment_kelly != "completed":
and
content_school_positive.rpy 13: if not alignment_kelly and Crimefighter_activity >= 30:
Values I saw were player.alignment = 60, pos_school_active = False, alignment_kelly = None, and Crimefighter_activity = 0.

This causes it to meet the first clause, but not the second since their crimefighting is too low. As such, alignment_kelly never gets set to active which means her actual content doesn't begin. When it returns from positive_align_school, it then jumps to Recall, bypassing the other events (and it would anyway, since it is part of an if/else chain).

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I was speaking a bit generically for my explanation. In 0.26.02, the problem seems to come from
loc_school.rpy 415: elif player.alignment >= 60 and pos_school_active == False and alignment_kelly != "completed":
and
content_school_positive.rpy 13: if not alignment_kelly and Crimefighter_activity >= 30:
Values I saw were player.alignment = 60, pos_school_active = False, alignment_kelly = None, and Crimefighter_activity = 0.

This causes it to meet the first clause, but not the second since their crimefighting is too low. As such, alignment_kelly never gets set to active which means her actual content doesn't begin. When it returns from positive_align_school, it then jumps to Recall, bypassing the other events (and it would anyway, since it is part of an if/else chain).
Ahh.... I see. Hmmm....I should come up with a more flexible system for triggering the Positive alignment task then. The current in game work around, is for people to start doing the neighborhood watch tasks until the Kelly event triggers, and then do that task. If you don't want to be involved in the combat, you can just call in all crimes. I'll come up with a smoother system in the future.

Pachi

Jul 25, 2017
Wow, love the game, only pray that in the future there will be pregnancies (sis, mom PLEASE, for testing ). In any case, they have won a new patronage. Good work and keep going.

Reactions: badblonde

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i can't install any mod, anyone have an already moded version to download?

PartnerInCrime77

Sep 19, 2017
Is there a way to recover from following Tamara too much and her giving cold shoulder during tutoring sessions? Through console commands or save editing? I really don't want to start over.

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to recover from following Tamara too much and her giving cold shoulder during tutoring sessions? Through console commands or save editing? I really don't want to start over.
This console command should help: story1.tamara_suspicious = None

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I suppose you simply didn't encounter the scenes yet.
Many corruption & sexbot scenes are NTR, and Mom has two NTR senes as well.
You made them corrupted sex bots! Don't want to see them get fucked by others, don't corrupt them. The game gives you everything you need to play it as you like, you just have to use it.
Also, some people seem to believe Mothers and Sisters only like to fuck their brothers/sons. Grow up.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I suppose you simply didn't encounter the scenes yet.
Many corruption & sexbot scenes are NTR, and Mom has two NTR senes as well.
NTR is slang for infidelity, but to have infidelity, you have to have fidelity first. The main character does not start in a relationship, and due to his condition within story terms, becomes incapable of having a committed relationship. The object of actual NTR games is to invoke jealousy with the audience, through the main character. Billy is never jealous, so any jealousy felt by the audience is purely a projection, and not intended by me...the dude what makes the game. Not NTR. Learn the definition of words before using them so that you don't look like a child that's just learned a new curse word, but doesn't know how to use it properly.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
NTR is slang for infidelity, but to have infidelity, you have to have fidelity first. The main character does not start in a relationship, and due to his condition within story terms, becomes incapable of having a committed relationship. The object of actual NTR games is to invoke jealousy with the audience, through the main character. Billy is never jealous, so any jealousy felt by the audience is purely a projection, and not intended by me...the dude what makes the game. Not NTR. Learn the definition of words before using them so that you don't look like a child that's just learned a new curse word, but doesn't know how to use it properly.
It's not 'technically' NTR no. But, as I explained to you some time ago on Discord ntr has become much more of an 'umbrella' term for a whole host of genre's, negative feelings, game types, and negative emotional content. ( designed or not)

So in that sense of the word, I can fully understand where these people are coming from.

Luckily it is ALL optional. But, you can't have your cake and eat it. You can't have the ntr'esque content minus the other dudes fucking your ladies. If you want an ntr free experience, you have to make certain sacrifices.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes