IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Samantha didn't have a coerced anal scene before. Me thinks you're fibbing.
He probably expected the new coerced anal scene would have included new pictures too. New not meaning remastered but showing a second pose as described in the text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man you just gotta love this girl.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
He probably expected the new coerced anal scene would have included new pictures too. New not meaning remastered but showing a second pose as described in the text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man you just gotta love this girl.
Hmm , looks like the image that is called here is incorrect. There are scene specific images for that.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
No, I am like you. I am trying figure out how to trigger getting the tutoring conversation with Larson.
The tutoring conversation happens in the first meeting you have with Larson, Derek, Freddy, and Tamara. If that event isn't triggering, it's because your grades are too low.

Reactions: Centurion

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Hey the boss's here.
@Baal7734 May I ask is there any command for the league conversation with Larson to trigger, as I said I've tutored Freddy once then skipped the next school day where the conversation supposed to play out. Now I stuck 'cause there no way to get the can't beat em join em goal

TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
The tutoring conversation happens in the first meeting you have with Larson, Derek, Freddy, and Tamara. If that event isn't triggering, it's because your grades are too low.
My grades have been all 100's except for a few high 90's. I have not had any meetings with Derek, Freddy, or Tamara yet. I have all the girls on my phone except for Tamara and I have seen most of all the scenes with the other girls with the exception of the shower scene with his sister.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey the boss's here.
@Baal7734 May I ask is there any command for the league conversation with Larson to trigger, as I said I've tutored Freddy once then skipped the next school day where the conversation supposed to play out. Now I stuck 'cause there no way to get the can't beat em join em goal
My grades have been all 100's except for a few high 90's. I have not had any meetings with Derek, Freddy, or Tamara yet. I have all the girls on my phone except for Tamara and I have seen most of all the scenes with the other girls with the exception of the shower scene with his sister.
I started a fresh game save of 26.02 (crunched). The NCHDL scene automatically triggers for me whenever my grades stay high enough for long enough (though sometimes it's the very next day). I can only assume you're running mods or commands that have somehow interfered with it. I never use cheats to increase my grades (and I never will). Maybe that's why I've never run into your problem, I don't know.

@Baal7734
Thanks for fixing up the Tamara blowjob in the hall scene. That quickly lost its flavour as as result of how often it was being called. I lost whole schooldays thanks to that cum-addicted hypnogirl. ;)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
I started a fresh game save of 26.02 (crunched). The NCHDL scene automatically triggers for me whenever my grades stay high enough for long enough (though sometimes it's the very next day). I can only assume you're running mods or commands that have somehow interfered with it. I never use cheats to increase my grades (and I never will). Maybe that's why I've never run into your problem, I don't know.
Not sure how I messed this up because I played an unmodded version. Considering that most mods and commands here only involve in stats, I don't think they're responsible. Imo the scene is programmed to play the next day after tutoring Freddy and I failed to show up thus it cannot trigger and then the game somehow "forget" that resulting in no scene

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Not sure how I messed this up because I played an unmodded version. Considering that most mods and commands here only involve in stats, I don't think they're responsible. Imo the scene is programmed to play the next day after tutoring Freddy and I failed to show up thus it cannot trigger and then the game somehow "forget" that resulting in no scene
I've got save before Freddie tutor session. Even day after that Larson conversation doesn't trigger. I play unmodded version 26.02 and started current game in that version.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It seems nypho scenes won't trigger anymore for me at school when Billy has postive alignment or when using Radioactive mod's 'Paragade' (all morality options available) or 'Paragon' options.
Has nothing to do with morality setting or Billy's alignment. Nympho is controlled by RNG, inhibition, and Wild Oats alone.

Can you say more about the console commands ? I try both command and they're valid but no effect on triggering conve with Larson
They were only suppose to tell you what your current values are, not change anything. What were your values?

I forgot on my previous reply, my console commands were branch = 1 and route = 0
You are still at the beginning of the game. You will need to trigger the introductory scene with the other Champions first. For sanity, check story1.investigations_enabled at the console. It should be False. I am not seeing anything that checks the month or day of week, so the scene should trigger any Morning or Day at school.

I started a fresh game save of 26.02 (crunched). The NCHDL scene automatically triggers for me whenever my grades stay high enough for long enough (though sometimes it's the very next day).
You have to reach at least October. Grade over 80. (branch is set to 1 if you meet these conditions.)

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Looks like it should trigger anytime you go to school pretty much. Attach your save, and I'll try to see what's going on.
My branch/route values were the same. Here are my saves : 1-1 is after Freddie tutoring, 1-10 before

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Has nothing to do with morality setting or Billy's alignment. Nympho is controlled by RNG, inhibition, and Wild Oats alone.

It very well could be one of the other mods (I'm using Get Lucky and SFC too) or my save is glitched. The Tamara BJ scene is the only one that will randomly trigger going to school when Billy has 'good' alignment and none of the nympho scenes will play (all girls have less than 10 inhibition and are fully corrupt, no wild oats, and all nympho state). iirc SFC has an events probability cheat (nothing about nympho scenes though) and that could be what is effecting something for me.

For testing the problem I quick saved/loaded right before traveling to school and just kept trying to trigger any nympho scene. They will not play for me unless I reset Billy to have 'bad' alignment and Paragade/Paragon option must be not selected (normal and renegade setting allows the scenes to trigger). Unless my luck is just extremely bad (100+ tries) the nympho scenes will not trigger with good alignment for me. The scenes worked fine for me in v24 of the game.

As I said in my previous post, it is not a big deal for me as I just turn off the morality cheat and I normally have Billy at bad alignment anyways (switch to good alignment to get Kelly's new scenes). I just posted this so if other have a similar problem it could help them.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes