TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
follow this

Thanks for the replies. I read through the walkthrough and the issue I guess is with Ms.Larson. She has not given me the quest to tutor so how do I trigger that. I am using the Simple Full Cheat. Do I need to the Simple Full Cheat up some way to help trigger the scene.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Got a bug with orginal 0.26.02 version. Finished tutoring missions but conversation with Larson about creating league doesn't start. It worked fine with previous version.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Got a bug with orginal 0.26.02 version. Finished tutoring missions but conversation with Larson about creating league doesn't start. It worked fine with previous version.
How do you progress through tutoring mission, I get to the point Tamara brings me to a parked car, and Derek just won't listen to me

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
How do you progress through tutoring mission, I get to the point Tamara brings me to a parked car, and Derek just won't listen to me
I meant finishing previous mission that required at least one tutor session with everyone.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
OK, when I meet with Freddy, now it tells me that I only need to do the papers and go to Larson. What papers? Going Larson don't accomplish anything.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
OK, when I meet with Freddy, now it tells me that I only need to do the papers and go to Larson. What papers? Going Larson don't accomplish anything.
It's the same bug that i got. Next conv with Larson should've initalized new mission about creating NCHDL.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, it seems I can't trigger it too. Do you use Get Lucky and Radioactive mods?

Edit: After turning off in game menu "Morals" and "Cheats" it triggered
I didn't use mods. Some time later I've even downloaded them and still I can't acces that quest. Started game in current version and that bug still occurs.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Yeah, it seems I can't trigger it too. Do you use Get Lucky and Radioactive mods?

It has nothing to do with either mod. GetLucky doesn't modify storyline content and Radioactive doesn't use the morality setting anywhere in it.

Got a bug with orginal 0.26.02 version. Finished tutoring missions but conversation with Larson about creating league doesn't start.
Near as I can tell, the conversation with Larson (where Billy slaps his crude drawing down on her desk) has nothing to do with tutoring Derek or Tamara. Should occur the next school day after you bring Fred home the first time.

If you have the console enabled, type in story1.branch and story1.route . They should have values 1 and "3" respectively. If so, it should call up the conversation event (though it will take a lower priority than Kelly's new content or any nympho activity).

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017

I played a vanilla version (no mod). It seems like if you don't go to school the next day after tutoring freddy the scene where you talk to Larson won't trigger thus the goal becomes unavailable

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to raise the Enhanced Bonus Stats? (Enhanced Physical Bonus, Enhanced Mental Bonus, Enhanced Social Bonus)

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
It seems nypho scenes won't trigger anymore for me at school when Billy has postive alignment or when using Radioactive mod's 'Paragade' (all morality options available) or 'Paragon' options. Scenes seem to work fine if Billy has negative alignment. Not too big a deal for me as my Billy normally has negative alignment and I can just turn off 'Paragade'.

TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
It has nothing to do with either mod. GetLucky doesn't modify storyline content and Radioactive doesn't use the morality setting anywhere in it.

Near as I can tell, the conversation with Larson (where Billy slaps his crude drawing down on her desk) has nothing to do with tutoring Derek or Tamara. Should occur the next school day after you bring Fred home the first time.

If you have the console enabled, type in story1.branch and story1.route . They should have values 1 and "3" respectively. If so, it should call up the conversation event (though it will take a lower priority than Kelly's new content or any nympho activity).
How do you trigger bringing Fred home? I have not seen Fred at any point.

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017

Can you say more about the console commands ? I try both command and they're valid but no effect on triggering conve with Larson

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes