RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Im not sure if my console command worked here. I used these:
  • Player.SB = x
  • Player.PB = x
  • player.MB= x
Number in x place, but my profile page still the numbers i choose in intro. Or maybe these stats dont change visually?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
How do i start a more intimate relation with mom and sister?
I cant even hug them because of the blood relationship.
You need to use Mindcraft. Somewhere in there is an option to turn off Familial Ties. It can take a good long while for it to settle in, but you'll be informed when it does. I think it uses Inhibition as a timer modifier along with the actual change you want to make to calculate how long it'll take for the change to actually happen. You need some power or other to use Mindcraft.
control is the time modifier. If it's 60 or more, it takes about a week or less to become effective (in-game time).

Im not sure if my console command worked here. I used these:
  • Player.SB = x
  • Player.PB = x
  • player.MB= x
Number in x place, but my profile page still the numbers i choose in intro. Or maybe these stats dont change visually?
Space on both sides of the = symbol.
Player is capitalized

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
control is the time modifier. If it's 60 or more, it takes about a week or less to become effective (in-game time).
Control is indeed modifier. It goes like this 100/control= time. So at 100 control it takes 1 day or night to apply MC effect. And at 50 or more it is 2 nights and so on

jallathai

Sep 9, 2017
Coercion action for Mary gives error code. when you choose the opption ( really nail her... )
Any one else got that problem?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do you tigger the action lunch with cheerleaders?
Is it random like the lunch with Sandra & Derrick?

I'm playing off a .25 save with no cheats/ mods / edits to save file.
Tried adding the line player.schoorep_cheerleader=0 etc but no change... that said it was only with one day.

TPetty

Sep 2, 2017
How do you get Tamara started. I don't have her number and she has not appeared yet - not even at lunch. If the answer to this has already been posted, sorry - I missed it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How much content is in this version, hours wise?
Given that it's largely "sandboxy", as many as you choose to put in...
Seriously, you can grind away or cheat (command console or mods if updated and working with current version), and it really comes down to how much time you want to put into it.

Any actual sex?
Lots of it.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes