orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello
I have problem with mods.
I follow instructions, install order etc but i have crashes all the time. Maybe im doing something wrong.
Which mods are best?

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
Hi

I've got a problem with Nikki's fetish.

Nikki's fetish is unlocked. I start full sex as a guy - get the three options - selfish generous and fetish. Whenever I click the fetish option I get a couple of scenes about increasing excitement and wait here. The screen cuts to the "TIME PASSES" screen and then school is over for the day. How do I get the fetish to have any real content?

I've tried with her nympho and obsessed. Someone mentioned something about Allie, but I have no idea what to do.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I tried the "update" and all that works is the use of shift and O to access that page, NOTHING else works! And yes, I downloaded the game from your page as well as Get Lucky and the update. WHY?
See SFC's thread

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I tried that, still doesn't work. In fact the ONLY mod that does work is the Universal Cheat Mod!!
Bizarre, what's your OS and what you see in file script_version.txt?
You use Universal with SFC?

EDIT: Continue the discussion in the SFC's thread please. Here is for game base only ;)

Reactions: Centurion

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Mary's fetish after finishing all the questions? I know it's exhibitionsim but I don't know the trigger.

Nevermind looked up thread.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
So, according to this version road map
New raod map

• Nikki's 2nd content release
  • New Gating Mechanic (Gender Preference)
  • New Polymorph specific actions

• Nikki 3rd content release (Unstable States, fetish)
  • Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium)
  • More Polymorph content and functions

• New Character 1st content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea...will have a vote for this soon)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium, 1 major)
  • Combat Engine work (adding new UI elements for buffs and debuffs)

• Previous Character 2nd content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (2 short, 1 major)
  • 1-2 flex picks

• New Character 1st content release (another vote for the remaining two characters will be held)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium)
  • 1-2 flex picks

• New Character 1st content release (another vote for the remaining two characters will be held)

• Initiative Trainee Missions
  • 1-2 flex picks

• Previous Character 2nd content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea)

Flex Picks:

These are things I want to add to the game before the end of the year. I'll probably add these in based off work required, and time limits. Whenever I get ahead of schedule, I'll be filling in a months development with this list of items.

• Polymorph Content (For all previously created characters)
  • Fetish content (For all previously created characters)
  • Final 2 jobs at the school
  • New Power/Flaw: Herculean Might (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Mercurial Speed (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Armor of Terra (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Telekenisis (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Humanitas (mostly auras)
  • UI Sounds
  • Music
  • Samantha Rerender (I'm not happy with a lot of her content as it was rendered on my first rendering computer)
the next major patch should center around Terri's or Chelsea's corruption arc (and let's face it, it's going to be Terri). On the other hand, the road map is pretty old and the content in 0.27 does seem to match what was supposed to go in 0.26 in the road map. I wonder if we are going to have to wait until 0.29 to finally get some action with Terri.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Honestly, I'd prefer Chelsea to Terri. Twins are great, but Chelsea has that nerdy look that makes me really want to see her get corrupted. Nikki also has a thing for her and I realllly want the protagonist to butt in on those two for better or worse.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
im stuck on denise and marys fetish coarse. answered all questions even invited them over but nothing pops up like mom and sophies did?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes