chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm having some trouble with the fetish unlock for the sister. I've exhausted all the small and big favour conversations with her, I've gone online shopping with her 3 times and the final time ended with the MC being in a dress. The fetish still is not showing as unlocked though, and I don't get any additional sex options during scenes. Is there something else I need to do to trigger it, or did maybe one of the mods break it?

I have installed Get Lucky and Radioative as my mods.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Something was bugging me about the way the Tamara events were coded, so I looked them over again. I think the answer is actually yes (not 100% certain), but it doesn't make a lot of sense. IF I'm right, you would still get to do everything with Tamara, and get Sis/Fred/Danni, but Tamara would act like a cold bitch when you tutor her.
  • This is almost certainly a bug/oversight, so you might want to consider if you actually want to do this. It might hose your save in later versions.
  • I would suggest not advancing Derek's investigation at all during this. This loophole doesn't technically close until the club has its first meeting, but there is no reason to chance it.
  • Tutor Tamara and be flirty until she asks to hang out after school. This sets her as available to meet on Monday. Like her suspicion, this variable can only go up. It is never unset and her suspicion is never checked for it. Skip actually meeting up with her for now.
  • Complete Tamara's investigation line until Freddy and Sis hookup. This will set Tamara's suspicion to 1. This permanently blocks her study sessions, so it will make it a little more difficult to raise her love and lust.
  • Take Tamara up on her offer to meet after school. She should join up the next morning, if you haven't monkeyed things up.
  • Have you cake and eat it too.
I'm not looking into it, but I'm now curious as to whether this might allow the club to technically have more than four members. Once Tamara is suspicious, she's not suppose to be able to join. So you might be able to get both the substitute member and her. I imagine the events are coded to include the champions if they've joined, so I doubt there will ever be five people standing around, but the count technically would be.
Just tried this idea, as of current build (0.27.01) It doesn't work. Hope the dev includes some way to get with both Danni and Tamara at some point.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The fetish still is not showing as unlocked though, and I don't get any additional sex options during scenes. Is there something else I need to do to trigger it, or did maybe one of the mods break it?
She'll need to have Corruption 40 before you start that scene, so you may need to do it a few times if that's the only way you're raising that stat. The extra option will only show up at home.

And it works fine with the mods (just tested).

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just tried this idea, as of current build (0.27.01) It doesn't work. Hope the dev includes some way to get with both Danni and Tamara at some point.
Danni will be a full developed character eventually, with her own difficulties(namely Stephanie) in hooking up with. The Freddy path is intended as a shortcut around said planned difficulties.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
She'll need to have Corruption 40 before you start that scene, so you may need to do it a few times if that's the only way you're raising that stat. The extra option will only show up at home.

And it works fine with the mods (just tested).
I got it to work! Thank you very much.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes