Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
both 1- (GETLUCKY) 2- (GL-Radioactive) 3- (Universal_
Cheat_Mod_v9 ___ Replay_Customization_Mod-v8
and you must start a new game
Going to quote myself here...

If they work, why even raise the subject at all?
This isn't the mod discussion thread.
Also, instead of spam posting a minute apart, use the edit function.
It appears on every post you make, for you to be able to edit the post.

hahman14

Nov 7, 2017
So I have a question about plot regarding the sis and mom and really any of the characters. I first played the game following the walk through and found that using the mind control allowed me to unlock just about everything I wanted. I then tried a clean save with Simple Full Cheat mod to avoid some grinding.

My question is this.
Is the only plot development with any of these characters linked only when trying to unlock fetishes?

I thought that it was kind of strange that I could use MC to disable mom and sis's inhibitions towards me but not have a scene of 'OMG we just kissed for the first time' or something. Or with the other characters, how I could grind Favor and then grind love to then grind lust and have a sex scene with no actual relationship development in between.

I'm thinking back to Summertime Saga where each escalation in physicality actually received some story dialog for the characters. I find that lacking here unless my mod usage ruined the story here.

I am fully aware that the game is in development and have thoroughly enjoyed the current content, however, I feel that I would enjoy a bit of plot with the current characters more rather than having new characters be introduced.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So I have a question about plot regarding the sis and mom and really any of the characters. I first played the game following the walk through and found that using the mind control allowed me to unlock just about everything I wanted. I then tried a clean save with Simple Full Cheat mod to avoid some grinding.

My question is this.
Is the only plot development with any of these characters linked only when trying to unlock fetishes?

I thought that it was kind of strange that I could use MC to disable mom and sis's inhibitions towards me but not have a scene of 'OMG we just kissed for the first time' or something. Or with the other characters, how I could grind Favor and then grind love to then grind lust and have a sex scene with no actual relationship development in between.

I'm thinking back to Summertime Saga where each escalation in physicality actually received some story dialog for the characters. I find that lacking here unless my mod usage ruined the story here.

I am fully aware that the game is in development and have thoroughly enjoyed the current content, however, I feel that I would enjoy a bit of plot with the current characters more rather than having new characters be introduced.
This isn't a game about love and honestly I think it's not the game you're looking for. As far as I know, Billy loves no one in this game, all his goals are in fucking, not loving. So do don't expect a single love sex scene.

Reactions: badblonde

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
so billy does not love anyone, just fuck everyone and I would like to see him more powerful and not controlled by anyone

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
This isn't a game about love and honestly I think it's not the game you're looking for. As far as I know, Billy loves no one in this game, all his goals are in fucking, not loving. So do don't expect a single love sex scene.
In Mary's last Nympho scene Billy admits that he is incapable of love now. He states that the only one of the girls he had romantic feelings towards was Sandra before the injection and he doesn't even see her in that way any more.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have downloaded and uncompressed Windows version, Mega and GDrive link, in my post page 263 and both are ok. No problem

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
mb coz it work fine?
mega disallow you downloads more what 2gb in browser, you need mega app for what, i think what is you problem.
No, i download from google-chrome and i haven't problem!

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes