orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
On previous release (like year ago) there was modded version that allow to see every event wit 3 click. Is this option still available with some of those 7 mods?

Feb 7, 2018
This made me lol

"You invite your mom to go shopping with you."

"Mom is mortified. You're related!"

Oh, the horror, shopping with a family member! :D

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Oh, the horror, shopping with a family member!
Yeah, it does seem slightly peculiar. But to be fair, that whole row is labeled as Date type action. I mean, I don't know who goes on dates to the library, but maybe it is a really small town.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i had a bug in computer class
what can i do to fix it ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_MCsexbot3.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 749, in script
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_MCsexbot3.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.29.00
Tue Oct 30 16:25:20 2018

MrTaboo

Jan 31, 2018
Didn't really care much for the artwork but the overall idea of this game is probably my favorite of any I've tried.

Reactions: Volta

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to pass the 20 love threshold of both the MC's Mother and Sister?
It stumped me at first too and eventually I gave up.
Then I decided to look around and see what I COULD do. I'd tell you exactly how, but you might experience greater satisfaction figuring it out from my vague hint.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
if you truly must be told, and refuse to figure it out yourself, I'll put the answer inside this Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem of these people is less being stupid but a very confusing way of describing the means to a specific end.
If the wiki or in-game tooltips would explain things with the correct terms most people wouldnt actually ask in the first place.

The correct and also most general but helpful description would be:
Certain limits of a character require a suppression or reprogramming of some kind. Another way would be the use of psychotic measures against the mind of that character.

A description like that points clearly towards what kind of power or interaction is required without actually giving everything away for those who want to figure the details out by themselves.

tl;dr: making mechanic descriptions overly complicated and misleading isnt really a game feature

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes