dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Especially since he's still just working on the game. Maybe if he had a higher donation amount and a big call for that, he'd do something along those lines but at the moment I doubt it.

bargian

May 7, 2017
How do you guys upgrade your H.I.T. ? Do you start from most expensive (mental?) or from physical?
From mathematic point of view there is no difference where you start right? Every next training there cost 20 initiative and 100 global more, right?
So it doesnt matter from where i start it?

Last edited:

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
I'd like to know what are the negatives to the various mental illnesses. For example, I got obsessive on a couple women and they kept draining all my charisma every time I came into contact with them. That was one heck of a negative. Still not sure if that's a temporary issue or if they will do it all the time.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 19, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.29.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.34GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac (336MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have the V.30 ?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So where does the game store save files? I've like to delete my old ones so I can keep track of which ones will actually work.

Never mind, figured out where Renpy save files go. Aaand delete.

Last edited:

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
How do you guys upgrade your H.I.T. ? Do you start from most expensive (mental?) or from physical?
From mathematic point of view there is no difference where you start right? Every next training there cost 20 initiative and 100 global more, right?
So it doesnt matter from where i start it?
I always begin with social 2 + mental 1 to accelerate favor increase + global influence gathering. And then increase mental nex to get better skill

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I'd like to know what are the negatives to the various mental illnesses.
I'd be much more impressed if someone pointed out any positives when it comes to mental illness. I doubt Skippy's wake up thinking "what a great day to be retarded". Bahahahahhahahahhhahahahaha

Obviously, mental illness is no joke for real but poking fun at retardation in pretend land is perfectly legit. Besides I'm half retarded irl so I'm giving myself a pass. Voice in my head: "Dude you can't give yourself a pass." Me out loud: "Hey who said that". See, case closed. Lol

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
I'd like to know what are the negatives to the various mental illnesses. For example, I got obsessive on a couple women and they kept draining all my charisma every time I came into contact with them. That was one heck of a negative. Still not sure if that's a temporary issue or if they will do it all the time.
For nymphomaniac, you lose health when the girl jumps you. This doesn't sound so bad at the beginning, but I've run into times where I lost the game because my Mom was a nympho. For Obsessive, you lose charisma.

You can also lose a block of time or have your sleep interrupted.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes