DeeNS

May 1, 2017
Sry, english is not my nativr language.
I found a bug.

Fight the thieves (male and female) in the night patrol.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 193, in script
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 485, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\Data\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 620, in find_target
raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, unicode(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Mon Nov 19 22:32:53 2018

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i have she same bug whit the thieves but i just ignore it and still get influance hope it does not screw up my save lol gronding the game from scratch dont want too start over lol

Revenzzz

May 11, 2018
without cheats, when you learn sympathic link lv1, you must have the flaw "pedophilia"
Ok, thanks.
I done with allie.now how i can change nikki so mc can play with her without using polymorphisms power/ trnsform into girl..??

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Ok, thanks.
I done with allie.now how i can change nikki so mc can play with her without using polymorphisms power/ trnsform into girl..??
You must change her sexual intrest to bisexual. Need Mind Control.

Here is a save quite far underway.
Only two unique scenes have passed.
First scene with Kelly in the lockerroom and first visit of Freddy.
All girls are nympho but only temporary.
No mods used.
All polymorph skills unlocked through console. Only two levels of power left to buy.

Last edited:

Revenzzz

May 11, 2018
You must change her sexual intrest to bisexual. Need Mind Control.

Here is a save quite far underway.
Only two unique scenes have passed.
First scene with Kelly in the lockerroom and first visit of Freddy.
All girls are nympho but only temporary.
No mods used.
All polymorph skills unlocked through console. Only two levels of power left to buy.
using mind control /reprogram/suppress "Will Oath" , right ?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is there a min stat requirement when starting night patrol fights forgot how high my stats were before and on new game getting wasted obviously starting to early
edit: also at start screen it shows ver.0.29.01 alpha build not 0.30.00

Last edited:

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
darn this sucks played a game from scratch spended hours and hours finnaly got too the endgame did not follow tamara all playtrought keep it for later only tutored her too max nothing happens and now when i invite the dude thats goes too your house on monday theres no option too follow anywone not even derek all the main characthers says is that he got the papers too give too larson but even then larson as no option too receive it I GIVE UP am cheathing theres some games that are boring whit cheats but the way this game works i see no point not cheathing your grinding too get the girls certain stats that you want at that moment all the time might as well cheat lol and cut the grind by a lot too many variables for it too screw up still like the game do lol needed too vent a bit

Last edited:

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
is there a min stat requirement when starting night patrol fights forgot how high my stats were before and on new game getting wasted obviously starting to early
edit: also at start screen it shows ver.0.29.01 alpha build not 0.30.00
delete your folder. extract 0.30. Don't use mod ( except passion mod)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes