SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
player.perk_sister = True in console, since I'm guessing you didn't pick the sister perk when starting the game.
(No guarantee your game will remain stable, by forcing the sister to suddenly pop up)
thanks bro, but i cannot open the console with shift+o for some reason, even when i put True on 00.console

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Anyone knowledgeable in Ren'Py know what this error means when I open the phone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game tired to display an image that doesn't exist. Not too sure about phones, but on PC when the error shows up one of the buttons you can click is 'Ignore'. That will progress the game as if the error never happened. This won't always work, but since it was an image displaying that was the issue, you should be fine. You might see the character disappear, but that shouldn't affect the game itself. This sort of thing will probably be fixed in a patch, but beyond praying it doesn't happen again there's not much you can do to fix/prevent it.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Anyone knowledgeable in Ren'Py know what this error means when I open the phone?
Did you install the 0.34.02-hotfix? Think it just added in some corruption sets for Chelsea, but haven't looked at it properly.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng
zip SuperPowered_v0.34.02-mac.zip (2.65 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.34.02-pc.zip (2.68 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)
Rus
zip SuperPowered_v0.33.00-Rus.zip (2.64 Gb)
zip SuperPowered_v0.33.00-mac-rus.zip (2.62 Gb)
pdf Superpowered._Walkthrough-guide_by_khumak.pdf (286.97 Kb)

Reactions: Menzo

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Question about Tamara, she already joined the group. Max love and lust but the favor is "capped" during tutoring because of the flirt and friendly option. How do i get the phone number?
You can't get Tamara's number in the base game. There's no cap on the favor you can earn there, though you'll earn less if you don't fess up to being a narc.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
2+ GB? Wow, that's a serious heavyweight. No offense, but could someone do a compressed/crunched/market version?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
How far along is this game?

Is there any plot yet? Any interaction with hero organization/villains? Last time I played, you just spend hours and hours corrupting your classmates without progressing the main plot at all. It's fun for a while, but gets old really fast.

It seemed like a big wasted opportunity that all the focus was in the school.
Trust me even Baal wants to focus on something else but cant due to what his patrons demand. He will have a big sigh of relief once he finishes the school scenes/events.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes