akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
You can't get Tamara's number in the base game. There's no cap on the favor you can earn there, though you'll earn less if you don't fess up to being a narc.
I'm asking because i can no longer go shopping with her. she always leave me behind. Plus, it seems that i can't earn favor once tutoring reached the flirt and friendly options. I earned 1 favor per tutor even though my social earned 5 favor per conversation.
As for the narc, what are the code lines to check whether i fessed or not?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How this game can corrupt save files every update? we need to start again and again every update.
because thats how renpy works. its a sequential savegame, and if the code of an event is changed between today and next release a future version wont have the ability to handle it. the savegame contains a load of step-backs, even if its disabled or prevented by the author, and thats whats throwing the errors.

---

It's been literal AGES since i last touched this, but I guess you still cant corrupt the hero agency from within to get rid of public misbehavior penalties and turn villain?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
because thats how renpy works. its a sequential savegame, and if the code of an event is changed between today and next release a future version wont have the ability to handle it. the savegame contains a load of step-backs, even if its disabled or prevented by the author, and thats whats throwing the errors.

---

It's been literal AGES since i last touched this, but I guess you still cant corrupt the hero agency from within to get rid of public misbehavior penalties and turn villain?
I know that but I do not understand why dev always changing past events and past variables. I played so many renpy games. But I can't remember any of these games have this problem.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
it's hard to understand but now the more money games do on patreon the slower development pace of these games)
I think in a lot of cases, it's just that the more complicated a game becomes, the more work it takes to extend it.

As an example, look at all the renders for this one. When it started out all he needed to do was one bedroom scene for a new girl, and clothes for three levels of sluttiness. Then Mind Control was implemented and he had to do the mind control pics for each girl in the game, plus those as well as the others for each new one. Them the same for fear and intimidation scenes, then everyone had to have a fetish... each new mechnic increases the workload for adding a new girl.

Reactions: badblonde

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
OP Updated - will get the compressed up shortly, working on it now.

Reactions: Passion3D
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes