• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
meaning few in-between?
I would actually say at the beginning you'll get very few scenes. After grinding through the sandbox you'll be able to get many scenes all the time. Each girl has over 150 renders and several outfit styles you can access when you get mind control.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would actually say at the beginning you'll get very few scenes. After grinding through the sandbox you'll be able to get many scenes all the time. Each girl has over 150 renders and several outfit styles you can access when you get mind control.
wish there wasn't so much grinding. i also wish we could lock favore, love-and lust in-or minimize the deduction-make it 5-tedious-but not as annoying.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
wish there wasn't so much grinding. i also wish we could lock favore, love-and lust in-or minimize the deduction-make it 5-tedious-but not as annoying.
You can actually do something similar to that when you max sympathetic link power. You can also use that power to give them a "lust/trust/love" overcharge on them which makes grinding significantly easier.

Also, the deductions can be reduced by improving your stats like persuasion and leadership.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You can actually do something similar to that when you max sympathetic link power. You can also use that power to give them a "lust/trust/love" overcharge on them which makes grinding significantly easier.

Also, the deductions can be reduced by improving your stats like persuasion and leadership.
when do you get that power?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
when do you get that power?
You can buy it, like all other powers. There's the icon that's just south of the school area in the building where you should be able to purchase all types of powers. I personally recommend starting out with flight to make moving around town easier. When you upgrade it to it's third and max level you can go all around the town without paying for a bus, the getting the power you want the most.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You can buy it, like all other powers. There's the icon that's just south of the school area in the building where you should be able to purchase all types of powers. I personally recommend starting out with flight to make moving around town easier. When you upgrade it to it's third and max level you can go all around the town without paying for a bus, the getting the power you want the most.
thanks.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
for some reson- can't buy flight. says i need 25 globex inf-thing is-i got that a few mins ago.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
for some reson- can't buy flight. says i need 25 globex inf-thing is-i got that a few mins ago.
You don't need globex inf at all to buy powers, unless you're trying to buy them at the discount price.|
Also, just going out on a limb, but are you sure you have globEX influence, not globAL influence? Because Globex influence is a pain in the ass and you can only get it by trading school influence from the Principal.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't need globex inf at all to buy powers, unless you're trying to buy them at the discount price.|
Also, just going out on a limb, but are you sure you have globEX influence, not globAL influence? Because Globex influence is a pain in the ass and you can only get it by trading school influence from the Principal.
yes. i did......a few times. all i see is the disount option.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
yes. i did......a few times. all i see is the disount option.
There's two buttons on each power's page:
Buy Now! (at full price)
and [Discount] (lower price + globex influence)

If you have enough globex influence and enough money, you should be able to buy the power, unless you haven't unlocked extra powers through discipline training at the initiative... but it should have told you that when you tried to buy it.

Reactions: T.Geiger

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there any incest stuff it just says gross your related
You need to get the Mind Control power. It gives the Flaw that makes the MC interested in incest, and allows you to make Maggie & Steph interested in it too, through... MIND CONTROL! :ROFLMAO:
you can short circuit their feelings and make them horn on your character even if he says "ew gross" and loses a lot of points in something. if you just "puppet style" mind control them its actualy bad if you dont have enough power to wipe their memories you'll lose a lot of favor for raping them.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you can short circuit their feelings and make them horn on your character even if he says "ew gross" and loses a lot of points in something. if you just "puppet style" mind control them its actualy bad if you dont have enough power to wipe their memories you'll lose a lot of favor for raping them.
Short circuiting them is only temporary, whereas mind control to reprogram them...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Short circuiting them is only temporary, whereas mind control to reprogram them...
emotional burst (or whatever its called again) + emotion link (i.e. love or favor + lust or something) can create a feedback loop if you keep engaging them. this way you trigger nymphomania or obsession and they start to lust after you without being reprogrammed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
emotional burst (or whatever its called again) + emotion link (i.e. love or favor + lust or something) can create a feedback loop if you keep engaging them. this way you trigger nymphomania or obsession and they start to lust after you without being reprogrammed.
my prefered way.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
... It's temporary.
The fact that it's something that requires "topping up" by redoing it every so often, is testament to that. Furthermore, it can still be done after they've been reprogrammed to suppress family ties, which directly answers the question that was asked.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
... It's temporary.
The fact that it's something that requires "topping up" by redoing it every so often, is testament to that. Furthermore, it can still be done after they've been reprogrammed to suppress family ties, which directly answers the question that was asked.
It's not temporary if it becomes a "deep seated" mental illness which you can randomly do when you get insanity aura. Also keeping their willpower low will make it permanent if you never manage to get deep seated.

Reactions: Cmann and T.Geiger
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes