• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.34.02] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.66GB

Download Win (257MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone have a list of likes and dislikes for girls? Getting tired of choosing the wrong subjects of conversation for different people.

Last edited:

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
no matter what i do-my grades are dropping.
how do you race school inf?
You lose 4-6 grades every Friday morning, depending on powers bought. You need to self-study, get tutored, or have several critical successes in classroom activity each week to counter the erosion.

School influence acquisition depends on where you are in the game a bit. You get 100 every month if your grades are high enough, you get a few hundred completing missions, working a job can provide some, but it depends on critical successes until the security job.

I suggest taking a look at my walkthrough here.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You lose 4-6 grades every Friday morning, depending on powers bought. You need to self-study, get tutored, or have several critical successes in classroom activity each week to counter the erosion.

School influence acquisition depends on where you are in the game a bit. You get 100 every month if your grades are high enough, you get a few hundred completing missions, working a job can provide some, but it depends on critical successes until the security job.

I suggest taking a look at my walkthrough here.
...............are the sex scenes good?

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
Hey, I came across an error when trying to get the jealousy scene. Is this a known bug? If so, is there a quick fix? Unless I've had to much exposure to insanity aura, I don't think it's been mentioned in this thread since the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes