Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Been trying to use mindcraft to turn characters into drones but I can't seem to get more than 60 control on any char and the wiki says the advanced reprograms require 80. I'm not seeing any advanced reprograms when I go into the mindcraft menu. Anyone know what's up?

Using Radioactive mod.
Upgrade the ability at Globex to increase max control.

within the game opened up the options for renderer. Seems limiting fps fixed the mouse lag.
Disabling NPOT and selecting DirectX as renderer removes the extreme frame-lag caused by mouse movement on certain static screens(main menu and map travel at least).

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Not sure if this is a bug but -Resistance reduces willpower loss. And yet while doing some chores around the house to lower rent by 5$ and I was losing 5 willpower. I get a training(+1 resistance) now i'm cleaning the house/lowering the rent by 6$ and losing 6 willpower. I mean what's up with that? Why am I losing 6 willpower now instead of 5 willpower after having train my resistance? Shouldn't I be lowering rent by 6$ and losing 4 willpower while cleaning the house???
Is it really how it's suppose to be working? If i lower rent by5$=-5 willpower, 6$=-6 willpower, 7$=-7 willpower???

I reported the same error. I download the game via mega application that supposedly check(make sure the download is done correctly)
No error while unzipping and I've windows 7; And i've the same problem. Could the file upload on MEGA be corrupted???
/EDIT: I just try downloading it from NOPY(8min dl) and same thing error cause by tutorial!!!!!!!!!
I try unzipping both file(NOPY/MEGA) using 3 different utility 7-zip/winrar/zip&cab extract ship with windows. SAME ERROR!
I install my operating system last week it's fresh and everything is install in WU(security/optional update)
P.S I even try installing oracle/java in case it has something to do with ('Scene/Tutorial/[char_event].png')... Same error!
I try skipping the intro/not skipping the intro, choosing different perk/talent... The error always appear!
May be an issue with the upload then. I just unzipped my upload, and everything loads fine. Anybody have this issue starting a new game? I'll try downloading from this site just to test.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Upgrade the ability at Globex to increase max control.
Its already at level 3, though?

EDIT:

Just tried it in a new playthrough and its now working properly, something must have broken, somehow.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
May be an issue with the upload then. I just unzipped my upload, and everything loads fine. Anybody have this issue starting a new game? I'll try downloading from this site just to test.
I try dl from Mega & Nopy and using 3 different zip extractor... But i notice something regarding the tutorial(HEY DUMMY) stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now here is the log file...
The thing i notice are:
- Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
- Couldn't import angle renderer:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\1\renpy\display\core.py", line 1935, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Unknown renderer: angle

Yes! i did try to install v0.36.02 directly into a repertory calling it 1 on my C:\ (i was thinking might be an error in translating the full path in variable) But then i notice the log file... So what is going on???
I play this game 6-7-8 month ago for the first time(v32, v33 or v34) and i remember watching the tutorial to learn the game... My system spec didn't change it's just not working anymore(tutorial-dummy) :(

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
ok i notice something regarding the tutorial(HEY DUMMY) stuff
Now here is the log file...
The thing i notice are:
- Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
- Couldn't import angle renderer:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\1\renpy\display\core.py", line 1935, in make_draw
__import__(mod)
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Unknown renderer: angle

Yes! i did try to install v0.36.02 directly into a repertory calling it 1 on my C:\ (i was thinking might be an error in translating the full path in variable) But then i notice the log file... So what is going on???
The uploader uploaded a corrupted version. I ran into the same bug after downloading from Nopy. So yeah, just press the ignore button for now.

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for the amount of text i'm trying to explain it to the best of my ability.
Pretty sure it has to do with Derek joining the soccer team's talk with Ms. Larson unlocking at the wrong place in the chain.
Completing Derek & Tamara's chain to have them join the NCHDL is like running through a mine field :)
P.S. I want to congratulate the game developer for such a good and interesting game. Concept & Art.
Just look at my post isn't that proof enough that I like it & want to improve it :)

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I don't get it. Please explain.
Yes, you can fuck your family, but not right away.
Billy isn't into incest at the start, so until he unlocks mind control and sympathic link powers, he's just not that into them, and they're not into him unless he uses mind control.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Is anyone kind enough to brief me on how to unlock Terri's & Chelsea's fetish :)? I mean the sequence of interactions cuz I have done all the favor talks but am now stuck at what topics to talk/where to hangout etc.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Trying to run a 35.4 save on Windows 10. Get this error code. Any ideas?
Radioactive breaks saves if you play without it
Sorry for the delayed response, site stopped telling me the thread was updated.

Saving in Radioactive will break that save everywhere else. The specific issue is that this also saves the data in a new named container called a class. When you try to load the save again without Radioactive, the game sees this name, throws up its hands, and says "I have no idea what this is." (And the issue is not specific to Radioactive. It should occur with any mod that uses custom classes.)

While I have done some research into some sort of de-Radioactiv-ating patch, I do not think it is a problem I can resolve. A class object can be deleted, and even the class definition. But as far as I can tell, there will always be a ghost of the class in the save's rollback, which I do not think I can do anything about.

Even if I manage to resolve this some day, such a save would still probably be fairly contentious since I remove all of the explicit function callbacks from the source. This can cause problems just bringing a base-game save into Radioactive.

Last edited:

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
It would be cool if this game had a discord server to go to for getting help directly. Is it a bug, that I only get one point of favor when I tutor Tamara?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It would be cool if this game had a discord server to go to for getting help directly. Is it a bug, that I only get one point of favor when I tutor Tamara?
When Derek accused you of being an informer for the principal, what did you reply? If you said, "pretty much", Tamara will gain your Natural Mental stat every tutoring so she might get 1 if Mental is your weak trait. If you said "She's just trying to impress the PTA" or somesuch, Tamara will only gain 1 point per tutor session, period.

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Is anyone kind enough to brief me on how to unlock Terri's & Chelsea's fetish :)? I mean the sequence of interactions cuz I have done all the favor talks but am now stuck at what topics to talk/where to hangout etc.
I got all my information from
As for Terri i don't know, it doesn't say. Maybe it's not implemented yet... But try all social interactions (jogging,shopping,workout,library,...) even the one you have already try and make sure she is +40 corruption(sex with her to level it up)
/EDIT: And don't forget to do all Physical contact: Romantic social options. hug, ask for quickie,... Or the fetish will not unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemiArc

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018

Last edited:

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
When Derek accused you of being an informer for the principal, what did you reply? If you said, "pretty much", Tamara will gain your Natural Mental stat every tutoring so she might get 1 if Mental is your weak trait. If you said "She's just trying to impress the PTA" or somesuch, Tamara will only gain 1 point per tutor session, period.
Ah, that clears it up. thanks.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes