miguel06

Jul 17, 2018
Despite the question mark in your previous post, you didn't actually ask a question.
someone please can gift me the full saves of game? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ that works sir xD

tropic

Aug 14, 2016
Any fix for the KeyError: u'Chelsea' Bug other than to init_ a new version of Chelsea?
I'm using version 0.37.01 Which I got straight from the patreon website

I can reproduce the conditions everytime
It happens after the initiative busts through your door and you have to deal with Karma, Once the event is compleated if you try to access the phone the Keyerror comes up

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Any fix for the KeyError: u'Chelsea' Bug other than to init_ a new version of Chelsea?
I'm using version 0.37.01 Which I got straight from the patreon website

I can reproduce the conditions everytime
It happens after the initiative busts through your door and you have to deal with Karma, Once the event is compleated if you try to access the phone the Keyerror comes up
Explained here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-radioactive-v0-36-02-ra2-t-geiger.9014/post-2565420

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I found the error, he changed ch.name when ch already stood for Chelsea in Scripts
If the problem is in that line (don't recall off the top of my head), it would actually be the lone ch just to the right of that. ch.name is a read operation. for ch in... is a write operation. If you plan to change it yourself, you will need to change both ch's to the same variable name.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Wait are there three new moderate sized missions or after the existing ones have all been done the intro for the main story starts

stevejerks

Aug 7, 2018
I just came across this game and am thinking of giving a shot. So many mods though! Sounds like mods are needed to tone down the grindfest, but I have no idea where to start here. Any suggestions on how I should get everything sorted for a well balanced start?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I just came across this game and am thinking of giving a shot. So many mods though! Sounds like mods are needed to tone down the grindfest, but I have no idea where to start here. Any suggestions on how I should get everything sorted for a well balanced start?
start with the game alone. It will allow you to see how it works and then choose the mod that suits you best.

Reactions: stevejerks
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes