sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hey guy ı played this game and open a lot of scenes but ı dont understand how can open Nympho Scenes and Obsessive scenes anyone can help me
To engage in nympho or obsessive actions, the target needs to be insane. Insanity can be inflicted with powers, specifically Sympathic Link and Psychocism. Sympathic Link occasionally can inflict temporary states through the use of Love/Lust Overload. Temporary states heal when Willpower returns to 100.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
To engage in nympho or obsessive actions, the target needs to be insane. Insanity can be inflicted with powers, specifically Sympathic Link and Psychocism. Sympathic Link occasionally can inflict temporary states through the use of Love/Lust Overload. Temporary states heal when Willpower returns to 100.

ı have Sympathic Link and Psychocism and mind control but ı dont understand how can use Psychocism lvl1 + fear lvl 2 - anger lvl 3 random stat do ı need fear and anger for open other scene if ı use sexbot ı can see new scene but ı allready see so ı want to found nympho or obsessive actions and fetish scene

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
ı have Sympathic Link and Psychocism and mind control but ı dont understand how can use Psychocism lvl1 + fear lvl 2 - anger lvl 3 random stat do ı need fear and anger for open other scene if ı use sexbot ı can see new scene but ı allready see so ı want to found nympho or obsessive actions and fetish scene

To my knowledge, fear and anger don't play into the chance of acquiring an insanity. I would suggest using Break Will to get Willpower < 30 then use Lust Overcharge on Sympathic Link to have the best chance to inflict nymphomania (replace Lust with Love to inflict obsessive -- only one insanity at a time). Insanity infliction is only a possible outcome. You'll know if an insanity is inflicted because the game mentions they appear little "off" after the power use. Kepp the victim's Willpower from hitting 100 until you've seen all the scenes.

Reactions: BeeGee

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
If the compressed version is not made by the developer, then where to find the original non-compressed version?

The last version when unpacking with Unren did not unpack at least a dozen pictures, and maybe more, and maybe some other files. But it's not even that, just want the original version

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
To my knowledge, fear and anger don't play into the chance of acquiring an insanity. I would suggest using Break Will to get Willpower < 30 then use Lust Overcharge on Sympathic Link to have the best chance to inflict nymphomania (replace Lust with Love to inflict obsessive -- only one insanity at a time). Insanity infliction is only a possible outcome. You'll know if an insanity is inflicted because the game mentions they appear little "off" after the power use. Kepp the victim's Willpower from hitting 100 until you've seen all the scenes.

thanks but ı dont understand (my english not very good :) ) ı can say all woman have 100 lust 100 love 100 corription 20-50 ınhibition

is my willpower effect other scene ?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
is there a way to genderbend in this game, since it has male and female protagonist in the tags?
Yes. The Polymorphism power has options to unlock gender-shift in some scenes.
Nikki is a lesbian, so she appreciates it when Billy grows a vag for her.
If you upgrade the gender shift, you can be a futa, which your sister likes.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
thanks but ı dont understand (my english not very good :) ) ı can say all woman have 100 lust 100 love 100 corription 20-50 ınhibition

is my willpower effect other scene ?
Not your willpower, the women's willpower.

Break Will to reduce the woman's willpower to 30 or so.
Use Lust Overload until you get a message that the woman is acting strange.

Now she will be a nymphomanic until her willpower heals to 100. Keep her willpower lowered until you see everything.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
you can open change gender with power but only use with sister and nikki

i think now you can actually genderbend with all girls both billy as a girl and as a futa and ofc monster cock lol though i admit i have not checked with all girls.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
Not your willpower, the women's willpower.

Break Will to reduce the woman's willpower to 30 or so.
Use Lust Overload until you get a message that the woman is acting strange.

Now she will be a nymphomanic until her willpower heals to 100. Keep her willpower lowered until you see everything.

thanks ı understand now ı start open nymphomanic scene

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
no sex content or i`m too stupid for the game :D
It is slow to get to sex content. The "easiest" to get at game start is a night-time booty call and that requires a girl Billy is interested in with a Lust 60+ and you can't really start getting Lust up until Love is 40+ and you can't get Love up until Favor is 60+ and you've asked for her phone #.

Once the game gets going, especially after powers are acquired, the activity ramps way up.

Reactions: keuler
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes