anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Console is already enabled, just press SHIFT+O
It is written in the OP
I know, but this way they might actually learn something useful they can apply to other Ren'py games they might play. I'd rather teach a man to fish than just give them one. :)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I know, but this way they might actually learn something useful they can apply to other Ren'py games they might play. I'd rather teach a man to fish than just give them one. :)
Strongly agree :) But the decompilation of SP is long, so you had to tell him anyway that the fish was already there ;)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

SuperPowered [v0.37.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 3.09GB

Download Win (405MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone have trouble using old saves ? Can't load my save from previous version :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SFC_Bio'
It has been the case for every update. I like the game but starting from the begining every time there's an update ruins it.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have trouble using old saves ? Can't load my save from previous version :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SFC_Bio'
It has been the case for every update. I like the game but starting from the begining every time there's an update ruins it.
Your backup was played with SFC. You won't load it if you don't install the mod.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Well it loads with SFC, no more errors, but it goes back tomain menu each time. Can't play the game...

Thx for your help tho.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
hey guy ı played this game and open a lot of scenes but ı dont understand how can open Nympho Scenes and Obsessive scenes anyone can help me

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I just came across this game and am thinking of giving a shot. So many mods though! Sounds like mods are needed to tone down the grindfest, but I have no idea where to start here. Any suggestions on how I should get everything sorted for a well balanced start?

Same here, tomany things to click........ any gallery if so , can someone post a full save?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes