FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
all i think this game will be remaster like other just became old game and has anime and gif one by one

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
all i think this game will be remaster like other just became old game and has anime and gif one by one
This isn't the only project Bhaal is working on, so if that ever happens it'll be after completion instead of all the others that are "remasters" before being remotely completed at all.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How about, I've seen this topic in past comments but they are from about 1 year ago, so I ask, I'm on a mission to recruit tamara for the NCHDL, I already recruited derek and tamara already has 100 in their 3 statistics, but I don't know if it's possible to see Danni's content and recruit tamara (see all their content) at the same time or they are 2 separate paths.

Any suggestions? (in addition to reviewing them one by one) :LOL:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
How do I get the "phobia" scenes? To get the powers to unlock those scenes, I have to take the flaw which basically erases those phobias, right? Or am I missing something?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How do I get the "phobia" scenes? To get the powers to unlock those scenes, I have to take the flaw which basically erases those phobias, right? Or am I missing something?
Most (all?) of those scenes require the girl to be crazy, and there are only a couple of powers in the game that can inflict that status: Sympathic Link and Psychocism. Psychocism's flaw does not really apply to any of the girls, so it is safe to purchase. You will have to get the young looking girls with Psychocism before buying Sympathic Link.

summertyrant1

Mar 3, 2019
So, I was interested in this game and tried it but it was too grindy for me. Even after almost two hours of grinding, I didn't get a single scene and frankly didn't even know where to start.

This is like the best premise that I have ever known and I can't play it :(. I was looking into the mods for this, can you recommend which one would be better if I want to experience the game with minimal grinding.

Thanks a lot.

Also any other similar recommendations would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 770585

Is anyone else experiencing frame drops on the title screen? I've loaded up past versions to check and they run fine, but current version I get like 5fps, making the mouse move in stuttering jumps.
Yes I also had this problem and in my particular case the solution was switching the Renderer option to Force Software Renderer (Shift+G to access these options)

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
I remember back in version .16? .17? or whatever Maggie had different renders for her sex scenes. Why were they changed? I thought some of them, "quickie" especially, looked a lot better personally.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I re-rendered a lot of scenes that had too much noise. Maggie's renders were first on the chopping blocksince her earlier renders were made on a computer that didn't even have a video card. You may have preferred the pose of the renders back then, but the actual quality of the renders were pretty bad.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i've played this one a year ago. just wondering what's the progress of mom,the principal ( i think that was her duty? the red haired woman), and i forgot the name and her looks but i assume she is in art class .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So, I was interested in this game and tried it but it was too grindy for me. Even after almost two hours of grinding, I didn't get a single scene and frankly didn't even know where to start.

This is like the best premise that I have ever known and I can't play it :(. I was looking into the mods for this, can you recommend which one would be better if I want to experience the game with minimal grinding.

Thanks a lot.

Also any other similar recommendations would be appreciated.
I think 95% of players would feel that way. The game is literally unplayable without cheats. It's quite decent with the cheat mod though. Just don't go overboard and max out all the girls' stats or something.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think 95% of players would feel that way. The game is literally unplayable without cheats. It's quite decent with the cheat mod though. Just don't go overboard and max out all the girls' stats or something.

I play without cheats, so not literally unplayable. I like resource collection/allocation games though.

Reactions: lostone2
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes