GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Well.... Fuck me, that description made me laugh so hard, I almost shat myself imagining the utter chaos such a world would bring:ROFLMAO: Game's def going into my backlog. Holy shit, it's getting long, as I've found a perfect forum for discovering so many new games and developers to potentially support.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
you also need too reprogram mom and sis brain with suppress family ties they don´t have too be nympho. nympho just makes them in too sluts that will give you those scenes, there is unique scenes for obsessive also

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Thank god, I finaly finished all the Fetish-content
Terri was a pain
Once you finished the obvious ask for small/big favor - personal question you have to invite her twice for coffee with Mary
and finish with one of the "shopping" interactions (which require a personality-remap to something like Gold Digger)
not sure anymore which one either "Discuss News" or "go shopping) and invite Mary again

(I thought I add it here, since its still missing from the Wiki)
(on a side-node their parents weren't exacly creative with their names...)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Jan 11, 2018
you also need too reprogram mom and sis brain with suppress family ties they don´t have too be nympho. nympho just makes them in too sluts that will give you those scenes, there is unique scenes for obsessive also
tried that too and it still didnt work, it was working fine in v36

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Nympho wears off if you don't keep thier willpower down. It could have worn off. Also if you console commando'd your way to getting the needed powers you may not have triggered the numerous other flags needed for everything to work smoothly. I don't know if you did or not, But just throwing that out there.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Passion3D would it be very hard to add in your mod a menu to jump to the scenes and avoid all the grinding?
A replay of the scenes (which I had started but had to abandon) requires inserting code into the basic game, which should remain from one version to the next. Re-inserting it each time takes far too long.
I know that many of you are asking me to take over SFC_Replay. But the game doesn't belong to me, I can't do what I want in it ;)

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
A replay of the scenes (which I had started but had to abandon) requires inserting code into the basic game, which should remain from one version to the next. Re-inserting it each time takes far too long.
I know that many of you are asking me to take over SFC_Replay. But the game doesn't belong to me, I can't do what I want in it ;)
i get it, you will need to add a variable per scene to know wich one was previously seen right? but what about a menu in the profile of the girls that does not require to have watched the scene previously like
First mom drunk scene and link it to labet mom_drunk1, Second mom drunk scene and link it to label mom_drunk2, etc that will not require insert new variables and will work in new versions too right? (just guessing i am not an expert in ren'py or any programming)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i get it, you will need to add a variable per scene to know wich one was previously seen right? but what about a menu in the profile of the girls that does not require to have watched the scene previously like
First mom drunk scene and link it to labet mom_drunk1, Second mom drunk scene and link it to label mom_drunk2, etc that will not require insert new variables and will work in new versions too right? (just guessing i am not an expert in ren'py or any programming)
Because a single scene may have 5-6 different variants depending on the current game state. Those variants make it very difficult to have a simple replay function, and making the framework needed to track all those variants is too time consuming, and prone to human error which then makes it even more time consuming to fix.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Because a single scene may have 5-6 different variants depending on the current game state. Those variants make it very difficult to have a simple replay function, and making the framework needed to track all those variants is too time consuming, and prone to human error which then makes it even more time consuming to fix.
I would agree to take over SFC_Replay again, but you would have to keep the code I add in the basic game. I never heard from you again and you deleted the added code. It took me too long and that's why I stopped.

The ball is in your court Baal ;)

D D

Oct 23, 2017

What's In It?
  • Sulynn's Nympho scenes
  • Sulynn's Obsessive scenes
  • Terri's Fetish Content
  • Sandra's Fetish Content (from a $30 Patron)
  • Main NCHDL Storyline Introduction
What's it mean?
Sulynn's Nympho scenes - Self Explanitory
Sulynn's Obsessive scenes - Self Explanitory (There's only 2 scenes right now. The 3 rd scenes requires a character not added to the game yet)
Terri's Fetish Content - Self Explanitory
Sandra's Fetish Content - Once you've unlocked her fetish, there's a new option under small favors.
Main NCHDL Storyline Introduction : A new challenger emerges!!! You may need to complete more missions to trigger this. There are 3 moderate sized missions, once you've done all 3, the next time a moderate sized mission would trigger, the new Scenes will trigger. (Warning!!! There isn't a lot of story content in this update. But it sets me up nicely for the next SP update, which will have nothing but story content)

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Thank god, I finaly finished all the Fetish-content
Terri was a pain
Once you finished the obvious ask for small/big favor - personal question you have to invite her twice for coffee with Mary
and finish with one of the "shopping" interactions (which require a personality-remap to something like Gold Digger)
not sure anymore which one either "Discuss News" or "go shopping) and invite Mary again

(I thought I add it here, since its still missing from the Wiki)
(on a side-node their parents weren't exacly creative with their names...)
maybe mine is bugged.. but after the 2 coffee scenes with mary and 1 shopping date, the "recent news discussion" also turns into another "invite for coffee" option..

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
maybe mine is bugged.. but after the 2 coffee scenes with mary and 1 shopping date, the "recent news discussion" also turns into another "invite for coffee" option..
That 3rd Invite (again with Mary) from the "recent news" is the last step for her fetish.... I assume you might alsoe need some work with Mary since she is involved as well, but i've finished her ages ago

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes