sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is it normal that the tutorial section is broken? in the start of the game?
Nope. It was working last version. It looks like an image was dropped accidentally (Interact1.png). Another image may have been dropped as well College_Closet.png though that one I noticed from the crunched version so something may have gone wrong there..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like all of the new scenes I've seen so far. It would be nice if there was a way to make the NCHDL missions a bit less grindy though. Maybe an option to meet more than once a week would be nice.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
That 3rd Invite (again with Mary) from the "recent news" is the last step for her fetish.... I assume you might alsoe need some work with Mary since she is involved as well, but i've finished her ages ago
well I've grinded Mary to the point where I've unlocked her fetish, all nympho and obsessive scenes, and also the cheerleader threesome.. I'll try to repeat the ''recent news'' option a few times again maybe that would help.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Nope. It was working last version. It looks like an image was dropped accidentally (Interact1.png). Another image may have been dropped as well College_Closet.png though that one I noticed from the crunched version so something may have gone wrong there..
ahh ok. it doesnt affect anything after the tutorial but hopefully it gets fixed? i downloaded the full sized files

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
ahh ok. it doesnt affect anything after the tutorial but hopefully it gets fixed? i downloaded the full sized files
It's an issue with the upload on this site. I just loaded up the game I uploaded to my Mega account for my Patrons, and there was no error when going through the tutorial.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a crash for one of Sandra's obssessive scenes right at the end.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 3017, in <module>
NameError: name 'replay_force_fly' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 681, in script call
  File "locations/loc_yourroom.rpyc", line 220, in script call
  File "locations/loc_yourroom.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "chars/char_Sandra.rpyc", line 3375, in script call
  File "chars/char_Sandra.rpyc", line 2998, in script
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 949, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chars/char_Sandra.rpy", line 3017, in <module>
NameError: name 'replay_force_fly' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
Mon Nov 11 19:24:59 2019

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks khumak. I've fixed this in the source code, so it'll be fixed in the next update or hotfix.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This game is not animated? When I look back I though see ''Animated tag'' but now I cant see. Baal7734 ?
This game has never been animated. If it was tagged as such, then that was a mistake. I wouldn't know. I have no control over this thread. I don't know where you see the game tagged as animated though. Perhaps you were thinking of my other game.

Annotation 2019-11-12 045810.png Annotation 2019-11-12 045910.png

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game has never been animated. If it was tagged as such, then that was a mistake. I wouldn't know. I have no control over this thread. I don't know where you see the game tagged as animated though. Perhaps you were thinking of my other game.

View attachment 458244 View attachment 458245
Nah I'm sure about this game. I see animated tag like 1-2 month ago in this game. Whatever thanks for answer.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I got that error and now im getting similar thing with sulynn at HJ and BJ scenes are you? I tried 2 different downloads and getting same error
Yeah, it looks like a second image (college_closet.png) is missing from the uploaded set.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
A replay of the scenes (which I had started but had to abandon) requires inserting code into the basic game, which should remain from one version to the next. Re-inserting it each time takes far too long.
I know that many of you are asking me to take over SFC_Replay. But the game doesn't belong to me, I can't do what I want in it ;)
I doubt he is going to reply to you, as you said a gallery to replay the scenes is gonna be impossible but I think a menu linked to the scenes will do the work juxt need to sey up the correct variables for some specific scenes before the jump like

mom/freddy 1:
$ m.inhibition=0
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 2:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=0
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 3:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=70
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 4:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=50
jump mom_freddy_workout

Again I am not sure if this will work because I don't know how to program just suggesting and guessing based on the code

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I doubt he is going to reply to you, as you said a gallery to replay the scenes is gonna be impossible but I think a menu linked to the scenes will do the work juxt need to sey up the correct variables for some specific scenes before the jump like

mom/freddy 1:
$ m.inhibition=0
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 2:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=0
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 3:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=70
jump mom_freddy_workout

mom/freddy 4:
$ m.inhibition=0
$ fred.inhibition=50
jump mom_freddy_workout

Again I am not sure if this will work because I don't know how to program just suggesting and guessing based on the code
It's not that simple, as Baal said, the scenes depend on many parameters. And playing one scene per call, all that happens in the scene (changing variables), are executed. This is not the case with a replay.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
It seems that we'll need to have a 37.02 bugfix for at least, to fix SuLynn sex scenes, because none of them are working(HJ, BJ and quickie) or we need the image "college_closet.png", it seems that we are missing it, if someone here have this image or still have 35.00/36.00 versions, please, post it here.

Last edited:

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
so let me see if I got this right: for Terri's fetish progress, you take her AND her sister out for coffee via the current news (and apparently the hangout/coffee option works too) twice. then you have to go shopping with her and invite Mary along as well. my question is does this have to be a shopping date (which IS BUGGED!!!) or is this also done via the current news interaction?

should I wish to "move things along" (cheat) is there a console command to do so?

finally, in a semi-related question/bug report: once you unlock Sandra's fetish, does she EVER change out of her newly unlocked outfit and back to her school outfit(s)? currently I have left the school uniforms at their initial default uniform level.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Thank god, I finaly finished all the Fetish-content
Terri was a pain
Once you finished the obvious ask for small/big favor - personal question you have to invite her twice for coffee with Mary
and finish with one of the "shopping" interactions (which require a personality-remap to something like Gold Digger)
not sure anymore which one either "Discuss News" or "go shopping) and invite Mary again

(I thought I add it here, since its still missing from the Wiki)
(on a side-node their parents weren't exacly creative with their names...)
i invited them (her and mary) 3 times for coffee and got the fetish
did not have to do the shopping thing at all

Reactions: sillyrobot
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes