Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It's annoying that fetishes aren't compatible with keeping girl as girlfriend because of corruption requirements. Sure, I understand that Kelly & Teri & voyaier-loli-forget-her-name fetishes are basically about turning them into sluts plus same with you relatives because this game isn't about incest really. But why same with every other fetish? They are perfectly ok for a couples but corruption requirements for unlocking them will also unlock first tier of cucking events.

And don't pointing on mind control as it isn't a correct solution. While game is mostly about sluttification of every female & NTR-like content it still allow pure-waifu & good Billy route (and it's great). IMHO some fetishes should be tied to lust & inhibition not to corruption.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
G'day Folks,

Can anyone verify Mind Control level 2 grants a second point of Concentration?

I'm running through the game again with no mods. Billy has Enhanced Senses III, Flight III, and Mind Control II. Billy has +1 to Fitness, Stoicism, Reflex, and Reasoning. He has +2 to Awareness and +3 to Concentration. All bonuses other than Concentration are expected; According to the wiki it is supposed to be +2 to Concentration. I'm pretty sure the extra point came when I purchased Mind Control II.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
um whats new in v0.37? btw do this guy want like 40-46 updates per part? if that so were looking for 5+ year of contents before end-game atleast daamn X)
No no, after 5 years, he will only finish building a school

No seriously, topic started Aug 9, 2016. The game has been created for at least 3.5 years. And the author already made the game for a while before creating a topic on it. And what has been done over these 3.5 years? God damn school, and then not completely. In addition to the school, there are only 2 characters in the game, mom and sunlie. So 5 years at school is not a joke.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Truth, these other characters I just rendered for funsies. It's not like I warned my patrons that the school would take a very long time to do in full, and they still voted for me to do the school in full completion before moving on or anything.... :rolleyes:
drunk7_01.png wild_fetish11.png WatchTV6.png

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Even if it's "only" the school, this one is still better than most other ones esp with the VN-tag

I always assumed the sister-content was some kind of gimic, since you had to skill for it.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
No no, after 5 years, he will only finish building a school

No seriously, topic started Aug 9, 2016. The game has been created for at least 3.5 years. And the author already made the game for a while before creating a topic on it. And what has been done over these 3.5 years? God damn school, and then not completely. In addition to the school, there are only 2 characters in the game, mom and sunlie. So 5 years at school is not a joke.
2 schools actually.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Even if it's "only" the school, this one is still better than most other ones esp with the VN-tag

I always assumed the sister-content was some kind of gimic, since you had to skill for it.
Stephanie has more content than any other character, because I made seperate scenes for when she's home and when she's at school. She's essentially 2 characters worth of content. That's not a gimmick. That's a perk point well spent for those that want her content.

Reactions: T.Geiger and BeeGee

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
I wish that coersion interactions would be possible without subdued family ties, for evil playthrough.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Stephanie has more content than any other character, because I made seperate scenes for when she's home and when she's at school. She's essentially 2 characters worth of content. That's not a gimmick. That's a perk point well spent for those that want her content.
I hope you didn't picked that up as "there is not enough content with Steph" (and I agree, that the point is well spent, she can give quite a boost to your stats)
but as said, she is "just" an (or two... or three with her friend) optional character

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, Sandra's mission(Rebels) is not triggering for me and i already did Kelly's mission(Cheerleaders), my aligment is 65 and it never triggers, what things that i need to make it happen? I already tried to visit all classes and nothing happens and when i go to talk with Larson in her office, it triggers Chrissy's registered phone numbers without meet Sandra before.

Last edited:

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Well, Sandra's mission(Rebels) is not triggering for me and i already did Kelly's mission(Cheerleaders), my aligment is 65 and it never triggers, what things that i need to make it happen? I already tried to visit all classes and nothing happens and when i go to talk with Larson in her office, it triggers Chrissy's registered phone numbers without meet Sandra before.
Lower your aligment, it should be under 50.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
If you don’t mind me asking how many updates do you anticipate we will get of pure story content before u start working on the interactions of the non school charcters? Loved this last update and I hope patreon changes their policy on using prepaid cards so I can start donating again.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes