sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Tried, it didn't work as well, i tried another things, but without success, i guess that we need to wait the next update to fix this issue.
I just ran Kelly's and Sandra's missions back-to-back without a problem. I have alignment 65 and nothing particularly special going on in the game. Do you have a NCHSDL mission open? That blocks getting the faction missions.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I just ran Kelly's and Sandra's missions back-to-back without a problem. I have alignment 65 and nothing particularly special going on in the game. Do you have a NCHSDL mission open? That blocks getting the faction missions.
Yes, but i haven't done yet.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, but i haven't done yet.
You can't get a new mission -- faction or club -- once you have been given a mission until you have it complete and turned in. There are a few multi-day missions like car thefts and chemical theft that can take longer than a week to complete so they block any further missions while they are open.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
You can't get a new mission -- faction or club -- once you have been given a mission until you have it complete and turned in. There are a few multi-day missions like car thefts and chemical theft that can take longer than a week to complete so they block any further missions while they are open.
I mean, i didn't finish(better to say that i didn't even start "A New School Initiative"), but i made a reserve file with this mission and with "Can't Beat em, or join em......Now What?", finishing both missions, but neither of them opened Sandra's mission and the third part of Sandra's mission(talk to Crissy is open), but only this part, i can't advance more.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I mean, i didn't finish(better to say that i didn't even start "A New School Initiative"), but i made a reserve file with this mission and with "Can't Beat em, or join em......Now What?", finishing both missions, but neither of them opened Sandra's mission and the third part of Sandra's mission(talk to Crissy is open), but only this part, i can't advance more.
Those are fine so far as I know. Just in case though, I've completed all the listed missions with the exception of "Words are like Bullets".

It's the missions given in the club room which lock out others. Some finish the same day (like graffiti) and aren't a problem. Others take days to start (like the chemical theft) and still others require you to remember to trigger them via RNG by going to class (like the car thief or the test thief). The last group often catch me if I save a game and come back later since by that time in the game going to class is an unusual event.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Those are fine so far as I know. Just in case though, I've completed all the listed missions with the exception of "Words are like Bullets".

It's the missions given in the club room which lock out others. Some finish the same day (like graffiti) and aren't a problem. Others take days to start (like the chemical theft) and still others require you to remember to trigger them via RNG by going to class (like the car thief or the test thief). The last group often catch me if I save a game and come back later since by that time in the game going to class is an unusual event.
I think that i'll wait the next update, i give up, probably the problem is with SFC, i tried everything and nothing works, like Chelsea's fetish in the past update when we talk to Mary about her fetish, it was bugged, but in this update, it works.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If you don’t mind me asking how many updates do you anticipate we will get of pure story content before u start working on the interactions of the non school charcters? Loved this last update and I hope patreon changes their policy on using prepaid cards so I can start donating again.
Probably 2-3.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Excuse me how to fix this

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'courtney_discuss_script'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 296, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 433, in script call
File "H:\GAME ADULT\RenPy\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 296, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 433, in script call
File "H:\GAME ADULT\RenPy\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'courtney_discuss_script'.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Baal7734 there's a totally subtle and almost silent, but also totally breaking bug, during the investigation scene.
In func_time.rpy:774, there's this line :
Code:
    $ say_with_narrator((", ".join([ch.name for ch in get_chars_by_ikeys(selected_for_interrogation_ikeys)])) + ", please enter your interrogation booths.")
It overwrite ch which is the object storing all information related to Chelsea, replacing it by the object of whatever character that was the last one listed in selected_for_interrogation_ikeys.
Therefore, starting this moment, Chelsea become a virtual character. She exist, she have a sprite, but she don't have anymore her own stats, and like ch.ikey do not return the expected value anymore, she also don't have a single scene.

Just rewrote the line by replacing ch by char, by example, will fix the issue.

D

Deleted member 22113

the scenes for groping and stuff arent showing up it just displays the text is that a side effect of the sfc mod or something is their a way to fix it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes