Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I'm trying to play without mods for the first time ever and the grind is genuinely insane. If you don't spend your influence in the right order you're adding like an hour of grind each time lol.
And then when you finally get through most of the influence grind you suddenly need loads of cash for the powers
Yes.
Part of the reason i like playing without mods is because it feels earned when you go through so many loops.
That said:
Easy mode:
Charater creation social 3, pshyical 2, mental 1.
The mind control stuff worth using dont require stats so mental is a wasted starting point.
Use the first month to talk to everyone(school girls during morning and afternoon, family during evening)
Take a shower in the morning and if sister event trigger let her shower first(10 favor) watch tv in the evening. If sister even trigger just give her a message.(10 favor) sister is easy to farm.
With 3 social you get 4 favor, love and lust.
Getting your social up will make the game easier.

I find that the best route is:
First month: pay for tutor every single schoolday.
This shoud get you a 100 score which you can then maintian by spending either the weekends learning at collage of paying for two tutor lessions per week.
After getting your first job as janitor work your behind off to earn money for mind control superpower.
Ask anyone with a favor higher then 80 for a "loan".
When you get mind control money becomes a case of collecting it from your slave's.
I suggest turning your mother into personal chauffeur until you get flying.
This will allow you to travel everywhere, get free blowjob/energy without it costing any favor.
After you can just grind whatever you want.

Biggest challange for myself is saving mind control for last.
It is just so dam good.
I understand why we cant do more with it(it already overpowered) but still so many possiblities.

Get mind control and suppress family bonds.
She can now be seduced like any other girl.
Or act like the villian billy is and just mind control her.

I'm assuming the NTR is still a thing in this game..? Is there anyway to avoid it? I enjoy this game but as soon as I found out about the NTR I quit playing. Haven't touched it for a year or two, so wondering is there anyway to completely avoid it now or is it still there?

Any option in the game or a mod that's active? I just don't like getting cuckolded lmao, I don't mind doing the cuckolding though.
The only ntr i can think of is you accedently pushing sandra(lifelong friend) into dating derek.
She will fall in love with him.
Beyond that billy doesnt mind sharing but you can prevent all of that by 3 ways:
1: Dont select the share option.
2: Dont get shared toilets.
3: Use mind control wild gease.
There is alot of sharing in superpowered.
I often play billy as villian with the goal of turning derek and freddy into his minnions.
Having them get laid seems to corrupt them.
I am kinda dispointing how little resistance they offer.
Derek of all people strike's me as the kind of guy who would take offense to mind control.(he did when i showed him i mind controled a teacher but even then he still took advantage despite having 0 corruption)
Freddy i can accept.
He lacks the courage to say no.

I suggest you play this game.
Remember this golden rule:
Nothing happends unless you make it happen.
Plot, plan and be the villian you know billy is.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Not a bug. Those are the only stats visible at the beginning of the game.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So why i can increase Love or Lust but i can't see how much points i have?
Because you don't have the senses to accurately tell how the person is reacting to your advances. Your target still reacts, you're just not certain how they feel in general.

Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019
Found a bug when i demand a blowjob with SuLynn :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/College/College_[collegeloc].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/College/College_Closet.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 262, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 530, in script call
File "chars/char_SuLynn.rpyc", line 529, in script call
File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 269, in script
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 738, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/College/College_[collegeloc].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/College/College_Closet.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
Wed Dec 04 18:16:17 2019
[/code]

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
bug when i try go to my room

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Tutorial/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Tutorial/Studying1.png')

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_yourroom.rpyc", line 166, in script call
  File "content/content_tutorial.rpyc", line 69, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1181, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Night City Productions SuperPowered [v0.37.01] ===\SuperPoweredv03701-win\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Tutorial/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Tutorial/Studying1.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
Thu Dec 05 03:11:32 2019

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Found a bug when i demand a blowjob with SuLynn :

While running game code:
renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 262, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 530, in script call
File "chars/char_SuLynn.rpyc", line 529, in script call
File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 269, in script
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 738, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "C:\Nouveau dossier\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
Wed Dec 04 18:16:17 2019
[/code]

Apparently, the pack in the OP was missing a couple of images. I posted copies from the previous version a few pages back. This is one of them.

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but another thing for the cheat sheet is:
player.perk_sister = True
which turns on billy's sis instead of needing to use a point for her during char gen.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm a relatively new player to this game, only started playing since October and I've searched around the thread looking for missing scenes and came upon Sandra wild lunch, is that different than when she gave footjob to Derek?

Last edited:

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
I'm a relatively new player to this game, only started playing since October and I've searched around the thread looking for missing scenes and came upon Sandra wild lunch, is that different than when she gave footjob to Derek?
Looking at the CGs it seems to me that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
nick148 hmm... I wonder how to get that... I can't trigger it even with her stats maxed out. I got the scene where Sandra cummed her brains out behind Derek's back in one of the NCHDL missions, yet I can't get one simple handjob :ROFLMAO:

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
So just took a look at the walk through regarding Derek and Sandra.
You would have to be one punk as bitch to put a girl in that spot to start with.
Add to that you are NTRing your own God damn self.

You are effectively telling your female friend or more than you really don't care about her. That it's ok if someone else has her.
Why the fuck would she ever be any sort of friend after that. In most case the woman is going to tell you to go fuck yourself and that will be the end of your relationship with her. So not only would Derek not end up on a date you would just be throwing away that relationship.

Seriously, only a real douche bag would even do something on that order.
Honest to fuck it killed the entire fucking game for me right then and there.

In real life the as soon as I he brought her up I would have told him just hold it right there we are together.

Having to take a half ass route to deal with him another way isn't a damn solution.

Wish this game had a label to indicate this stupidity.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes