Nov 9, 2017
I wonder if corruption is broken because for everything else a girl's stat changes baaed on your Charm stat when you talk to her. Corruption on the other hand only changes 1 point per speech interaction. It is so bad I am reminded of Yahtzee's No More Heroes comment on how you need to "grind yourself retarded" in that game to advance.

I would like a some more bonuses to the start options - like nerd give you a 79 grade score (ok that is likely too generous) from the get go. Perhaps have the option that the MC has been at the school for a while so you don't have to build up on favor from zero.

The grind is so bad that any time I update the game itself I check to see if SFC has also been updated and install it Any time a mod becomes nearly mandatary something has gone seriously wrong.

Edit I meant inhibition not corruption,

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
I wonder if corruption is broken because for everything else a girl's stat changes baaed on your Charm stat when you talk to her. Corruption on the other hand only changes 1 point per speech interaction. It is so bad I am reminded of Yahtzee's No More Heroes comment on how you need to "grind yourself retarded" in that game to advance.

I would like a some more bonuses to the start options - like nerd give you a 79 grade score (ok that is likely too generous) from the get go. Perhaps have the option that the MC has been at the school for a while so you don't have to build up on favor from zero.

The grind is so bad that any time I update the game itself I check to see if SFC has also been updated and install it Any time a mod becomes nearly mandatary something has gone seriously wrong.
Corruption is heaps easy to boost if you have a lot of sex with them or use level 1 Psychosism.

If they have a fetish working on that will boost corruption, or get them obsessed or nympho and every time it triggers a scene they get corruption.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Any word on what is in the next update yet? Understand it’s going to be a part of the final story for the school but anything more specific yet?

Nov 9, 2017
Corruption is heaps easy to boost if you have a lot of sex with them or use level 1 Psychosism.

If they have a fetish working on that will boost corruption, or get them obsessed or nympho and every time it triggers a scene they get corruption.
Going back I realized I should have said inhibition not corruption. Trying to get inhibition down is a major grind and it doesn't need to be.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Going back I realized I should have said inhibition not corruption. Trying to get inhibition down is a major grind and it doesn't need to be.
There are three main ways to drive it down: use Sympathic Link to link confidence to trust/lust/love as pointed out by Elooking, toss on the Mindcraft effect that strips points equal to Concentration at the cost of the same amount of Corruption every day, or use the other Mindcraft effect that forces slutty clothing. Every time Billy interacts with a woman under that last effect, she loses 1 point of Inhibition to a minimum of 40 or so.

I tend to strip Inhibition last after capturing the mind and raising Corruption, so I use a combination of 1 and 3.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
does anybody have the sh from the actual version?the crunched didnt come with it,and thus i cant run it....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
.sh is for Linux, Crunched version is for Win.
I can make Crunched for Linux but not guaranty ;)
my thanks for your effort(or just listen to the problem),most of games from ren'py that Bas made the crunched version were with the sh on it,but seems like he made the crunched one with the windows version(like you said),so it kinda makes sense the sh not being there,it happens sometimes with Rogue Like(from Oni)people happen to forget that he puts the linux version in a seppared link....

Paul Draven

Aug 27, 2018
I have max favor with Chelsea, Sandra, and Terri but I don't have the option to ask Personal Questions. Tried searching Wiki and here but no luck. Any help?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have max favor with Chelsea, Sandra, and Terri but I don't have the option to ask Personal Questions. Tried searching Wiki and here but no luck. Any help?
Do you have sufficient Charm reserves? Have you exhausted the questions at that tier? There are two sets of personal questions, small favours and large favours.

Paul Draven

Aug 27, 2018
Do you have sufficient Charm reserves? Have you exhausted the questions at that tier? There are two sets of personal questions, small favours and large favours.
I go to see them with max charm. It doesn't give me the option for Personal Questions when I click on the small favors to start that line. Just says Go Someplace Private or Nevermind. Tried clicking Go Someplace Private to see if that would unlock. But didn't. Their Inhibition is around 40, would that stop it?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I go to see them with max charm. It doesn't give me the option for Personal Questions when I click on the small favors to start that line. Just says Go Someplace Private or Nevermind. Tried clicking Go Someplace Private to see if that would unlock. But didn't. Their Inhibition is around 40, would that stop it?
Max Charm is over 2, right?

Inhibition has no effect, I typically start asking questions when Inhibition is still around 100.

Have you ever asked them a personal question? The questions run out after a while and a new personal question appears under Large favours.

Paul Draven

Aug 27, 2018
Max Charm is over 2, right?

Inhibition has no effect, I typically start asking questions when Inhibition is still around 100.

Have you ever asked them a personal question? The questions run out after a while and a new personal question appears under Large favours.
It does n't give me the option to ask any personal questions. Not small personal questions or large personal questions. When I click on the Small specifc favors or the larger specific favors, it either says go someplace private or nevermind.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes