sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Another oddity:

Flirting with Tamara during tutoring:

Offers a Personality check, provides the results of a Persuasion check.

Reactions: Rock H.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Sounds like you either got a corrupt download, or if you use mods, maybe the mod that needs some work done on it.
No Mods. Download from the Mega in the OP. The exception was thrown in relation to time_func and missing func error

blazer10

Mar 7, 2018
i also have this problem when using newest SFC mod.
i tried putting v36 of SFC mod into SP v38 and i could load and save my game. i then placed newest SFC mod into SP v38 and i couldn't save the game because this error came up again. I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed. also the icons for whatever mods that are installed do not show up on the startup menu.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i also have this problem when using newest SFC mod.
i tried putting v36 of SFC mod into SP v38 and i could load and save my game. i then placed newest SFC mod into SP v38 and i couldn't save the game because this error came up again. I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed. also the icons for whatever mods that are installed do not show up on the startup menu.
You are almost certainly better off posting that in the SFC-specific thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-sfc.9812/

Reactions: Cmann and T.Geiger

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Is sympathic link's "Trust overload" working as intended?
The description says it raises favor, but I've only ever seen it lower willpower.

Dec 3, 2017
I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the 500+ pages of thread but as someone who hasn't played this game since somewhere in the .20's, what mods would be suggested if I were to try to play this game again. We only had SLDR and maybe get lucky back then so what's available has changed a lot since then.

Oct 5, 2017
I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the 500+ pages of thread but as someone who hasn't played this game since somewhere in the .20's, what mods would be suggested if I were to try to play this game again. We only had SLDR and maybe get lucky back then so what's available has changed a lot since then.
better experience and radioactive are both good mods imo

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Point one. Brilliance will be a large money sink, late game. Building gadgets and whatnot will cost duckets.
Point two. There are three types of missions: Short, Medium, and Long.
Short missions are random, but also have no dependency.
Medium missions are random in order, but cannot repeat, until you've done them all.
There's only one Long mission and it's dependent on if you've done all the medium missions.
Each mission type has a lockout timer, meaning if you do a short mission, you can't get any other short missions, until the timer is up, so when that happens, the game picks a medium mission. Short Mission timers are 3 weeks long I think, while medium missions are something like 5 weeks. Which means there are a couple of times when there's no missions available, and you can take the boys over to your house to play videogames, or hide the pickle with Maggie.

So while every playthrough will be different in terms of what missions you get in what order, it is not random in how many missions you'll do before the Long (Current story mission) triggers. The only potential random event that isn't garunteed is whether or not Tamara ends up with a recording of you and Larson. But that's not vital to the Story, it's just adds flavor to whatever path you and Tamara go down.
With respect to point two, I am keeping notes this playthrough and here's what I've seen so far:

Creepy dude (short mission)
Stolen exam key (medium mission?)
Stolen exam key denouement
Nothing
Creepy dude (short mission)
Nothing
Stolen exam key

(It is possible I missed recording a nothing result and/or skipped school on a Tuesday towards the end of the sequence).

I'm not exercised about the creepy dude duplication; that's not unusual, but should I have been able to get two stolen exam key missions?

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
how to fix it?
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 191: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
window:
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 418: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 450: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jan 18 23:56:32 2020
I am disable only Patreon button on the script and all working. Copy inside game/screen directory.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
I am missing some jealousy scenes I think. I got the kiss sweeping. Maggie getting mad watching tv. The afternoon handjob from Stephanie. The breakfast handjob from maggie. And the bathroom scene that ends with Maggie wLking in on Stephanie giving a blow job. What is the next one and how to activate it pls.

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Just a quick question. I wanted to ask is there a way to change outfit/cloths for the girls. I tried to change cloths through command change outfit however it only stays for 1 day is there any special requirements to unlock certain cloths permanently for each girls. Thanks for any help :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just a quick question. I wanted to ask is there a way to change outfit/cloths for the girls. I tried to change cloths through command change outfit however it only stays for 1 day is there any special requirements to unlock certain cloths permanently for each girls. Thanks for any help :)
Lowering inhibition and/or using specific recalibrations from mind control affect what the girls wear.

Reactions: killerzone199
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes