ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Can I get a save file with the jealousy scenes active?
Or at least the proper console command to have them up?
Please and thanks.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Very minor bug: SuLynn vanishes if you use the profile page while in the library. Going to the college entrance and back restores her.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Wait, how do you even devellop your super power? This game used to be complicated with the bad UI but now it's just weird with barely any explaination on how the game actually works. lmao

Last edited:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I think I found a bug.
Small favor cost a flat -20. Formula "20-Natural Social & Persuasion"

Started a few new games with different social values, with and without persuasion, the same flat -20 persist.
100% vanilla, fresh start.

Also big favor value seems to be either random or dependant on girl or whatever.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Avoid demerits and if you get them, get the principal to cancel them (professional favor).
Game is throwing an exception because demerit_game_over is not found, but MC has no demerits.
Yeah, I could have provided an exception dump but I'm too fed up with it right now.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Game is throwing an exception because demerit_game_over is not found, but MC has no demerits.
Yeah, I could have provided an exception dump but I'm too fed up with it right now.
Sounds like you either got a corrupt download, or if you use mods, maybe the mod that needs some work done on it.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
I have a problem:
``` I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem:
``` I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed
Looks like a SFC mod error. Do you have the latest version of the mod?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes