tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
for those earlier telling me about the modded version, thank you, but i already do know this. I would turn them nympho, but the scene still would not trigger when I go to school, as i said...rng....took me 20 days

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Anyone got the console command to stop sex police fucking up my fun :)

De-merits

Last edited:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
btw anyone know how to cheat in rags version of the game?
Easiest way to cheat in rags is to use the rags designer.
open a blank or unprotected game
start the debugger
open the game you want to cheat and a new debugger window for that game will appear
have fun

you can also use cheat engine in the regular way as well

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
btw anyone know how to cheat in rags version of the game?
Easiest method I know of is to use Cheat Engine.

If you're familiar with it (and have used it before), you find the numbers you want by selecting Double in the Value Type section.
That's how it is with all RAGS games.

Whilst there's certainly more to do (way more characters, jobs, locations and encounters), it's still as much of a grind as the current Renpy version, and how much interaction you have with the available characters is more limited.
It's still fun though, but so far the current Renpy version is about as much fun all together as the RAGS version was.
Definitely play though, well worth it for comparison sake alone.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
didn't notice if you could force the mental stats using the mods but the console commads for obsessive is char.obsessive = True or for nympho char.nymphomaniac = True. if you want them to be deep seated mental illnesses char.psylocked = True.
Char = m for mom, sis for sister, sam for Samantha, pl for Larson (unsure if there are scenes for her through this), k for kelly, a for Allie and sd for Sandra.
My game it =t. Not =true
Really ?I think the Rags version is superior to this one then.

I restarted a game just to check something. I just stayed at home, made my mother and sister nympho, then spent my days sleeping and jerking off in front of them in the kitchen. The Initiative came twice, first time they did nothing but 2/3 nights after they arrested me and made me a janitor.

That's a bit harsh for someone who only has some incest issues.
Odd I have reprogramed sis amd mom, broke will on every character, even tried a few fear options to see what changes it made to graphics. I have sexed the teacher who I worked for, dropped insanity aura as hall monitor etc. No issues with police. I am not running nodded version and started new save to see sister perk. I have noticed less night events, especially Sophie.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone got the console command to stop sex police fucking up my fun :)

De-merits
I'm not positive, but if you've completed the tasks in your list of goals before applying for public ops at the Initiative - I don't think you'll see the sex police....at least I haven't yet.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
some other console commands to try

rent=X
(this is necessary due to a programming error after you unlock mom's fetish: it says your owe $90 less in rent, but you end up owing $90 more)

m.taboo=True/False
sis.taboo=True/False
(m.taboo=True can help trigger the fetish)

d.corruption=100
Denise, while not implemented, can take a load in the mouth if you put her corruption level to 100. (This is during the Sandra smoking sequence in the bathroom.)

Triggering Sofie
(scenes include sex, and a blowjob in front of mom + sex on the kitchen table)
s.lust=100
s.corruption=100
s.favor=100
s.love=100
TIP: have full health/willpower on Wednesday night, and be in your room. Hit save. Go to sleep. If you don't trigger the mom/Sofie scene, reload.

Other scenes:
On Sandra's Obsessive 4 - you'll be at her house and her mom will come in and kick you out.
From there, you can choose to walk home or fly home.
Flying home triggers no additional events
Walking home triggers your mom to come get you. Depending on taboo/nymphomaniac/obsessive - mom will act differently to you, and there's a couple of different sex scenes here you may have missed.

I haven't gotten the Ally/Sis scenes to happen. Any pointers?

Reactions: Burt

ellan

May 31, 2017
i have psychosis3 and mind control 3, but nothing
have you the icon from the family ties when you look at mom in the cellphone? if not the reprogramming isn't finished and it won't work, it's this or you don't have the flaw incest, you can check it on your card next to the phone

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
have you the icon from the family ties when you look at mom in the cellphone? if not the reprogramming isn't finished and it won't work, it's this or you don't have the flaw incest, you can check it on your card next to the phone
i don't have the flaw

ide

Apr 26, 2017
@401Grem You have to choose "Sister" perk when starting a new game. So I'm afraid you'll have to start again if you want to see her
sister without new game => console (shift+O) => type commnad: player.perk_sister = True

works for me, but dunno if enabling sister during game will have some consequences later..

ps: for list all variables for player type: dir(player)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. - Bloo thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy thanks for everything - Thatguy - Thanks for starting sharing with me - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano thank you for thanking me, I liked it - And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and try to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
then you can't have all the interactions with mom, you have to buy the mind control superpower
i have psychosis3 and mind control 3, but the incest flaw does no appear

EDIT (i couldn't get the incest flaw in game, but get it using the cheat m.taboo=False)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes