smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
In order to discover the fetish, you can't have the hots for mom and she can't have the hots for you. So no Mind Control perk, and mom's lust should be in check.
Then, select "personal questions" in the small favor/large favor menu until they disappear. Then, go to the coffee shop about 3-4 times.
THEN, her fetish will be discovered.
After the fetish is known, clean the house a couple of times to trigger a few scenes.
Then you can go nuts with her lust and your mind control - this triggers a new house cleaning scene and a new option during sex.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
@smokeroom: you mention in your earlier post with sophie you can get sex, bj, and sex in kitchen.....no matter how much i refreshed though i could only get the sex, not the other two. i did try different triggers such as having mom in nymph mode, or obession mode, or both....nada...any pointers on the triggers you used to get this?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
i have psychosis3 and mind control 3, but the incest flaw does no appear

EDIT (i couldn't get the incest flaw in game, but get it using the cheat m.taboo=False)
That works but might be temporary. You can use player.flaw_incest=True to add it permanently. Can see all available flaws in the script.rpy file.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
is there a way to avoid your mom being a whore? i really don´t like to see her being fucked by multiple guys and profile pic covered in cum

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
is there a way to avoid your mom being a whore? i really don´t like to see her being fucked by multiple guys and profile pic covered in cum
m.nymphomaniac=False but she might go back to it immediately if conditions are right. Not sure if m.psylocked=True would help prevent her changing back or not.
Profile pic depends on corruption and inhibition, so if you lower/increase those, the picture will change. Mostly corruption in your case, I think.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
@smokeroom: you mention in your earlier post with sophie you can get sex, bj, and sex in kitchen.....no matter how much i refreshed though i could only get the sex, not the other two. i did try different triggers such as having mom in nymph mode, or obession mode, or both....nada...any pointers on the triggers you used to get this?
Could be totally wrong here, but I think bj and sex refer to parts of the mother=obsessive story line. As Sophie's inhibition goes down, scene gets longer. Need to get her inhibition below 70, if I recall correctly.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
..... i did try different triggers such as having mom in nymph mode, or obession mode, or both....nada...any pointers on the triggers you used to get this?

Mom's corruption and lust level should be around 100. Then she and Sofie play around with you in the kitchen, trying to one-up one another. Depending on whether or not you have the incest flaw, the dialogue is a little bit different.

U

User_10739

why the hell can't I but stuff from globex??? I got tons of money & influence...
Mind control is my main power but I can't buy the injection and can't control anyone's mind at all like I could 2 updates ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
why the hell can't I but stuff from globex??? I got tons of money & influence...
It's been a long time since I started a new game, and I noticed this too. So was thinking it was something I needed to unlock through Larson first. Either letters of recommendation or building up the relationship with her.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Directly from the wikia of the game:
New Globex Catalog: Kiss the shitty series of menu options goodbye! Also: Globex now requires a level of initiative training for every new power you buy. This does not affect powers you're just upgrading.

It seems that you need to train at Initiative before. Are you doing it? It was the same in the old rags game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Even if you cheated in your stats you still need to do the resistance/tolerance training at the Initiative a couple times before it will allow you to buy the skills.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
@smokeroom: hmm...they are though, shes fully maxxed, and 0 on the inhibition
@95toLife: hmm, that might be it actually, when i get back home i'll try that out and console command her inhibition to 0

U

User_10739

Directly from the wikia of the game:
New Globex Catalog: Kiss the shitty series of menu options goodbye! Also: Globex now requires a level of initiative training for every new power you buy. This does not affect powers you're just upgrading.

It seems that you need to train at Initiative before. Are you doing it? It was the same in the old rags game.
Took the training till all I can get is resistance control which doesn't seem to resist anything since everytime I sweep the floor I jerk off and get a warning. My main power is mind control but I don't have any mind controlling abilities after hours of play and I'm getting pissed off. I already spent many, many hours on previous version to max out my powers, all the girls and rise through the working ranks. Of course old save doesn't work and neither does this game it seems...

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
@CuriousProblem: yeah that is what i am wondering too. only thing i've found i've been able to do with sister is programming, using powers. but i've seen from screenshots she has a shower scene, and now what WayonF95 showed....no idea how to trigger those two. as for shower, i've been trying the shower at all times of the day and refreshing. made her various different psychotic states....nada....any clues here?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes