Thjis

May 19, 2017
I'm enjoying the regular nympho mom...while the sis was sort of meh at first, she is growing on me. I don't really get the retro punk bit, but her sexy outfits are not bad. Wish there was more with slutty outfit choices, once you get enough corruption that stat doesn't seem to do much.
Same her actual render is not as bad as it looked in the prerelease. Must of been the angle.

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
Select the Browse Catalog icon at Globex, the one next to the medical icon, and in the book click on the bottom left to go forward a page - too see other powers - and click on the far left of the book to move back. That interface got me the first couple of times, Baal hadn't used hidden screen items before so I didn't really catch on right away. The icon to buy will highlight and show you some benefits and how much the power costs.
i ve tried all of that,i ve also done a lot of training but the "buy now" icon still doesnt open

Reactions: LoveAG69

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
You sure you've done the right training? At the Institute, it's the top one that you need to take - 'Discipline' training, if I remember right, rather than High Intensity training. What it sounds like is you either don't have enough money or haven't completed the training (or you've already purchased all the powers).

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The prices still show up even if you don't have enough cash. It also explicitly tells you when you hover over the buy button, you need more Initiative Protocol Discipline training if you don't have enough points in it.

Is the control you can exert when you crit on the black teacher you TA for supposed to decay over time?

Made some corrections to one of the script files for anyone who finds misuse of your and you're also breath and breathe annoying. Goes in the \game folder.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

The prices still show up even if you don't have enough cash. It also explicitly tells you when you hover over the buy button, you need more Initiative Protocol Discipline training if you don't have enough points in it.
I have Initiative Influence: 162610, IDP Rank: 25, Global Influence: 106210 and I have finished all other Initiative training yet I still cannot buy my first super power...

No hover message or pricing at Globex and I have sent 20 or 30 recommendations to both them and the initiative.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Are you able to buy the upgrades for the enhanced senses power that you get in the intro? I have been grinding through a legit game so you may have broken something with such extreme values.

I just looked in the globex and initiative script files. It is looking for new_power_token not your IDP rank, did you use influence to buy each training in discipline or just raise the rank value and skip the training sequence that would increment this variable.

Last edited:

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Requesting a save file with some progress. Lost mine in nowhere, sadly :(
Thanks in advance!

U

User_10739

Are you able to buy the upgrades for the enhanced senses power that you get in the intro? I have been grinding through a legit game so you may have broken something with such extreme values.

I just looked in the globex and initiative script files. It is looking for new_power_token not your IDP rank, did you use influence to buy each training in discipline or just raise the rank value and skip the training sequence that would increment this variable.
new_power_token = 26
I am playing the cheat version where you can bump up your stats which wasn't a problem before.

alternative

Jan 9, 2017
Hey, couple of questions.
1. Does anyone know why mother is getting in control when I want to clean the room? I want to trigger her fetish action during cleaning, but it is impossible when she is in my control.
2. Is it possible to get mother's love higher than 20 without using powers?
3. How to lower inhibition on characters?

Aug 16, 2016
Hey, couple of questions.
1. Does anyone know why mother is getting in control when I want to clean the room? I want to trigger her fetish action during cleaning, but it is impossible when she is in my control.
2. Is it possible to get mother's love higher than 20 without using powers?
3. How to lower inhibition on characters?
1. The MC cleaning interaction overrides the fetish one.
2. Not without cheating. The only normal way to get it over 20 is to suppress familial ties with MC.
3. There's a few ways. Consensual sex. Mincontrolling them into wearing more revealing clothes. Reprogramming through mindcontrol. Psychosism dream power. Cheating.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Quick question, there are 2 zips in the torrent magnet, "Modded" and "NoPass".
Are both of them necessary?
Can i choose one over the other?
What are the differences?

alternative

Jan 9, 2017
One is the enough.
"Modded" gives You options to cheat and access to the console,
not sure about "NoPass", because i didn't download it.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question, there are 2 zips in the torrent magnet, "Modded" and "NoPass".
Are both of them necessary?
Can i choose one over the other?
What are the differences?
NoPass is simply that, SLDR removed the password requirement, Modded includes the cheats as well like alternative said.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes