May 28, 2017
No idea man..... so far i only see that they added a lot of the complementary scene for the initiative and you getting caught...

no so much on scene with the sister.....
so far what i know is maggie having the special status sadist ....dont think there is much....i would assume there some hidden random scene for the stephanie.....

also no idea how many demerit points i have gotten...so ending up getting my brain fried

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
No idea man..... so far i only see that they added a lot of the complementary scene for the initiative and you getting caught...

no so much on scene with the sister.....
so far what i know is maggie having the special status sadist ....dont think there is much....i would assume there some hidden random scene for the stephanie.....

also no idea how many demerit points i have gotten...so ending up getting my brain fried
More stuff with the sister won't be until v0.17, tbh I was hoping for more story, atm it's just a dating sim with superpowers.

Reactions: Goldfish

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Man, unlocking that fetish turns Maggie into a terrible person. I like her better without it.
I'm enjoying the regular nympho mom...while the sis was sort of meh at first, she is growing on me. I don't really get the retro punk bit, but her sexy outfits are not bad. Wish there was more with slutty outfit choices, once you get enough corruption that stat doesn't seem to do much.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
I was digging through the files, and there's a ton of work he's done on a character named Jules. I think she's the blonde we see in the sister's phone photos.
I don't think any of it is active, and it looks like she'll be like Sophie - a secondary character you can have limited fun with.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The girl in the sister's phone photos is Danni, the sister's friend. In the RAGS version of the game she only existed if the sister perk was chosen; presumably that's going to happen in this version as well.

Jules is the anchor of the in-universe news show. She's already present in the game in the first image of the intro and the mom's stage one Obsessive scene, though that's a dream sequence. She's not available yet as a character you can actually encounter, though.

She also doesn't really have that much work done yet. The char_Jules.rpy file present only really include boilerplate code so far - stuff that's the same as for any other character, except with some find-and-replaces put in. She doesn't have any specific images other than the two scenes I mentioned, and those are the only scenes where her character is used in the game files, too.

Reactions: smokeroom

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
but in the code does it show the scenes that we have seen in screenshots with the sister? as i've seen screenshots of a shower scene that is supposedly in this version as well as the screenshots above with your obsessive branch with allie

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The sister shower scene isn't in this release, either in image form or in the code.

The Allie obsessive scene with the sister is also not present in the code, but is present in image form.

Reactions: smokeroom

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
ok good to know thanks. thought i was going crazy when i saw those screenshots as i thought there was simply i just wasnt finding

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
how can i buy powers from globex,i ve done all the optionals till the point it says "get a bigger weapon" .i go to globex buut i cant buy nothing,although i have a huge amount of cash.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Took the training till all I can get is resistance control which doesn't seem to resist anything since everytime I sweep the floor I jerk off and get a warning. My main power is mind control but I don't have any mind controlling abilities after hours of play and I'm getting pissed off. I already spent many, many hours on previous version to max out my powers, all the girls and rise through the working ranks. Of course old save doesn't work and neither does this game it seems...
I was having no issues with masturbation after training.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I was digging through the files, and there's a ton of work he's done on a character named Jules. I think she's the blonde we see in the sister's phone photos.
I don't think any of it is active, and it looks like she'll be like Sophie - a secondary character you can have limited fun with.
In Rags version you can sleep with all of the girls, but much like Larson there are about 3 or 4 situations. Oral, Handjob, Sex, kiss. .. so expect the Kelly, Sandra, Samantha, Allie pattern to remain. In Rags there were two locations for sex with sister (might of been a third the school) and mom had 1 maybe 2. Hope he will actually start showing us something different. Rags had no story either, it was just the sex scenes. Rags version also had 4 other characters that have not been shown or mentioned in current version. One is officer Simpson, which he alluded to in recent last post. Two were stewardess and then there was Pixie. Pixie had a little more to her than the standard set of actions.

Anyway, I pray that the game . I play it for the adult content, but I actually hope for more on this game. Sort of like "A Spell for All'

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Anyway, I pray that the game . I play it for the adult content, but I actually hope for more on this game. Sort of like "A Spell for All'
That was a fun game once I got over the interface. Wonder if it's been updated lately.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how can i buy powers from globex,i ve done all the optionals till the point it says "get a bigger weapon" .i go to globex buut i cant buy nothing,although i have a huge amount of cash.
Select the Browse Catalog icon at Globex, the one next to the medical icon, and in the book click on the bottom left to go forward a page - too see other powers - and click on the far left of the book to move back. That interface got me the first couple of times, Baal hadn't used hidden screen items before so I didn't really catch on right away. The icon to buy will highlight and show you some benefits and how much the power costs.

Reactions: pedrao

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That was a fun game once I got over the interface. Wonder if it's been updated lately.
Cmac (who is the creator of Slave Maker) still updates it on occasion. Glad he picked it up after it was abandoned, I loved the initial version, but the paths were limited and really short. He's done great work on it.

Reactions: ScottyLQ
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes