Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Use the two favour options to ask her questions, (stats reliant, persuade and leadership), and I think taking her to the coffee shop as well.

As her corruption raises, you'll get the option during sex for the Fetish act, instead of just choosing between generous and selfish.
It also shows itself when you're cleaning the house, and gets progressively more involved as her corruption rises, whilst also contributing to her corruption, but I think that's only after the fetish is "discovered".
is moms fetish the only one available for ver. 15.01?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is moms fetish the only one available for ver. 15.01?
As far as I can tell, yes.
Which makes sense given some of the scene variants we've seen for the mother when other people are over when both she and the other woman/girl are in the Obsessed state.
She's the most developed character, since she was the first character we got to interact with at all.

On a side note, I'd say Ms Larson's is most likely to be next fetish introduced, since she's already been shown to be more submissive/masochistic as her scenes are unlocked.

Reactions: Obrist
U

User_10739

new_power_token = 26
I am playing the cheat version where you can bump up your stats which wasn't a problem before.
I started a new game and didn't use the stats cheat until I did all the Initiative training and I had no problems. I was able to buy all the injections and it solved the insane masturbation problem every time I touched a broom...

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I played this game last update, and after spending hours playing it and not getting to any of the useful scenes I kind of abandoned it.

I'm considering giving it another chance, but I wanted to confirm that cheating variables like corruption and what not for characters is game breaking for the progression?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The progress through various scenes is still in order even if you set the values yourself. It's one easy way to fill up the gallery.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
is just me or somebody else dont like this kind of games where the girls you think are yours result being a sluts, mom invites guys to make orgys in the house, and all of the other girls including your sister show pics of them having sex with multiple guys, sucking cocks or covered in cum, why people cry so much about ntr in other games and not in this one, is even worst.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Minor point: Those things only happen if the girls Corruption score is particularly high (and maybe if they have the Nymphomania trait). Both of those are controllable by the player.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I played this game last update, and after spending hours playing it and not getting to any of the useful scenes I kind of abandoned it.

I'm considering giving it another chance, but I wanted to confirm that cheating variables like corruption and what not for characters is game breaking for the progression?
imo the game is only playable with cheats - the progression is so slow without.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
is just me or somebody else dont like this kind of games where the girls you think are yours result being a sluts, mom invites guys to make orgys in the house, and all of the other girls including your sister show pics of them having sex with multiple guys, sucking cocks or covered in cum, why people cry so much about ntr in other games and not in this one, is even worst.
It's not just you. My favourite type is where two characters naturally develop to "care" more for each other, rather than one using blackmail or corruption that turns them into sex maniacs. But I also know my preference is my own, so I wholeheartedly embrace the diversity for people who like games like these more.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
The files are corrupt(v01501).can you fix them?
"archive is corrupt"

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes