Thjis

May 19, 2017
1. The MC cleaning interaction overrides the fetish one.
2. Not without cheating. The only normal way to get it over 20 is to suppress familial ties with MC.
3. There's a few ways. Consensual sex. Mincontrolling them into wearing more revealing clothes. Reprogramming through mindcontrol. Psychosism dream power. Cheating.
Are you sure that only MC allows love over 20? I thought I used aura of insanity and as long as she has mental illness (Don't remember if it is a specific mental illness) you can go up. Will need to go back and check

Mar 7, 2017
is just me or somebody else dont like this kind of games where the girls you think are yours result being a sluts, mom invites guys to make orgys in the house, and all of the other girls including your sister show pics of them having sex with multiple guys, sucking cocks or covered in cum, why people cry so much about ntr in other games and not in this one, is even worst.
So, is this a random event? If not how would one trigger it? Uh, for science of course.

Chrispm84

May 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing. However, I'm a bit lost. How do you increase your reputation? I can't get a job at the school due to low reputation.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for sharing. However, I'm a bit lost. How do you increase your reputation? I can't get a job at the school due to low reputation.
Go to the intiative -> Public ops and start cleaning bathrooms and whatnot. Take the ones you need a bus to get to, and use your favor with Ms. Larson/Mom for more useful stuff. At the intiative you can increase your charm for points, if you get spells + charm you get 2x reputation per every 2 charm per limit. Since you need to keep your grades up, going to school constantly and constantly asking the girls and your mom/sister for reputation is the best way to grind it out.
I'd just restart and pick social as your main stat so you can spam reputation request if you didn't. This is all assuming you don't wanna cheat, which might be easier.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How's your grades? Once those go up, then you can begin to work on reputation. I think that if you focus on studying you can get it in 2, maybe 3 months? Not too sure, but that gives you more reputation.

The other way is to have the characters gossip about you as well as getting Ms Larson to give you better grades with powers so there's plenty of options.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
how do you trigger the obsessive action? i have tried even with cheats to make the girls obsesion but the events don't happen

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
how do you trigger the obsessive action? i have tried even with cheats to make the girls obsesion but the events don't happen
If I remember correctly you need
Willpower 20 or below
Anger 60 or above
Suspicion 60 or above
And I kept Love, Lust, and Favor below 10.
Then I waited a few days and kept checking the girls status.
Hope it works for you.

Reactions: Charolastra

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Click on the girl, go into phone, max vitality, lust, favor, love, reduce to 0 anger, suspicion, inhibition. Then click on the star, then on the heart, until their behavior changes, keep you energy up.

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
thank you ill try
shift+o
m.obsessive=True
m.psylocked=True

you gotta keep her lust up and love up you can also dude this for her friend sophie so u get their scenes after they come back from drinking. raise sophies lust/love and corruption thru console.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
is just me or somebody else dont like this kind of games where the girls you think are yours result being a sluts, mom invites guys to make orgys in the house, and all of the other girls including your sister show pics of them having sex with multiple guys, sucking cocks or covered in cum, why people cry so much about ntr in other games and not in this one, is even worst.
just like you i hate the NTR so i made a mod to avoid it check it out

Reactions: Goldfish

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
question, what do I need to do to be able to buy lvl 3 mind control, lvl 3 flying. lvl 3 xray and lvl 3 phycosism?

Chrispm84

May 5, 2017
Go to the intiative -> Public ops and start cleaning bathrooms and whatnot. Take the ones you need a bus to get to, and use your favor with Ms. Larson/Mom for more useful stuff. At the intiative you can increase your charm for points, if you get spells + charm you get 2x reputation per every 2 charm per limit. Since you need to keep your grades up, going to school constantly and constantly asking the girls and your mom/sister for reputation is the best way to grind it out.
I'd just restart and pick social as your main stat so you can spam reputation request if you didn't. This is all assuming you don't wanna cheat, which might be easier.
As of right now, my reputation in all things is 0. Which is a little strange, I'd have thought that it would go up at least a little just by doing day to day activities. I think I'll start getting the girls at school to gossip. Thanks.

Chrispm84

May 5, 2017
How's your grades? Once those go up, then you can begin to work on reputation. I think that if you focus on studying you can get it in 2, maybe 3 months? Not too sure, but that gives you more reputation.

The other way is to have the characters gossip about you as well as getting Ms Larson to give you better grades with powers so there's plenty of options.
Grades are at 100. How do I get reputation after my grades go up? They've been at 100 for at least a couple weeks. I'm gonna start with the gossip right now and see how it goes. Thanks.

Chrispm84

May 5, 2017
Ok, just as I finished typing those replies I continued the game and the first conversation I had with the mom was my report card coming in and an increase in school reputation. Guess I just didn't progress enough.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes