Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
How many times do you have to spam Love because one click on the dove lose 100 of the anger. Just tested it. Click the taunting smiley and lose all your will power and gain 100 anger then click dove and lose all the anger.
Are you using cheats? If your charisma/persuasion/personality stat is very high that's probably why this is happening.

Reactions: badblonde

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
thx dude but whats with mom and so?
I have this version (have uploaded of Nya... to test it)
v0.15.02 mod Version:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
wow 3 days and f95 still not release the new version

<DepecheMode>
Come on, people
You're letting me down
</DepecheMode>

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
as a fan of this game since version 0.12 i can say that the small test releases don't get released here, they don't have much content added and its not easy to remove drm from this game
the great people who release the modded and no pass version wait for a full number release
so until version 0.16 (will have Denise i think) is out just be patient

Reactions: smokeroom

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
as a fan of this game since version 0.12 i can say that the small test releases don't get released here, they don't have much content added and its not easy to remove drm from this game
the great people who release the modded and no pass version wait for a full number release
so until version 0.16 (will have Denise i think) is out just be patient
Understood.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
In Magnet link from OP there are 2 files "MODDED" "NOPASS" .... is both needed to be downloaded or anyone should do ?

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I am liking the new update I just wish there was more content with the sister and the female superheroes

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, speaking of female superheroes. How does one completely reset the demerits to 0? I tried and I get errors that I can skip by, just annoying.

djax

May 5, 2017
hello i'm new with this game, i would to try this game, can some one share link to download the game please? i already download CG file but it's only image file

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
hello i'm new with this game, i would to try this game, can some one share link to download the game please? i already download CG file but it's only image file
the links for the game is posted the Unmodded (No password & No cheats): and Modded (No password & Cheats enabled): if it your first time playing get the unmodded one

Reactions: djax
D

Deleted member 9433

Hey can anyone help?
After i got the Milf flaw i can't interact with younger girls what to do ?
It always says she is too young

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes