CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
have someone know how to trigger this scene, i have played it but it finish before the sister gets in

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't think anything with the Sister (other than the forced scenes) are currently implemented in the game.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I just tested the scenario twice with the Sister having Nymphomania and then Obsessive, she didn't appear either time during Allie's Obsessive final visit.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Has anyone had problems with the sister suddenly deducting 15-20 points of will power every time you see her?

Drest

Apr 2, 2017
I had played the game before the 3d remake, I can understand and agree with the choice, but personally I don't like the image of the 3d sister, I can understand what he wanted to create, but seemed more interesting in the old game.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's the same for all the girls if you don't have the right flaws. Eventually getting Willpower to 0 causes the public masturbation scene, though I don't think that is implemented yet. Haven't gotten to it recently.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you have too many flaws and no resistance that tends to happen. It also matters what outfit she wears
I've got two levels of resistance and she's wearing her default outfit. She'd been triggering willpower loss normally for some time and then I suddenly found I was bleeding willpower all over the place. Turns out it's whenever Sister turns up.

It just seemed a bit odd is all.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
You'll lose a bunch if you have the Mind Control and SymPathic Link and she's around. Sympathic Link's flaw is that you like younger girls, and Mind Control's flaw is that you like girls you're related to; combine those and her natural attractiveness and you'll be getting hit by a hefty Willpower loss. It can be even more if you've also got Psychocism and she's in one of the 'unstable states' - Nymphomaniac, Volatile, or Obsessive. Then get her wandering around naked and you're talking about somewhere around a 25-30 point Willpower loss every time she shows up.

I believe she's the *most* Willpower-draining character in the game at this point in time due to the number of Flaws that can apply to her.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You'll lose a bunch if you have the Mind Control and SymPathic Link and she's around. Sympathic Link's flaw is that you like younger girls, and Mind Control's flaw is that you like girls you're related to; combine those and her natural attractiveness and you'll be getting hit by a hefty Willpower loss. It can be even more if you've also got Psychocism and she's in one of the 'unstable states' - Nymphomaniac, Volatile, or Obsessive. Then get her wandering around naked and you're talking about somewhere around a 25-30 point Willpower loss every time she shows up.
So flaws multiply then? I suppose that makes sense in that case.

dracarys78

Jun 2, 2017
So flaws multiply then? I suppose that makes sense in that case.
Number of applicable flaws x 5 + attractiveness + Clothing state - Resistance

that's the formula that's on the wikia page. you can find more details under the Mechanics section

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I apologize for my tone.
But, what's so great about the game?

Interface is clunky. Models are not great. And I kept hitting "under development".

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I had played the game before the 3d remake, I can understand and agree with the choice, but personally I don't like the image of the 3d sister, I can understand what he wanted to create, but seemed more interesting in the old game.
Does anyone, it's hideous.

Reid123

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having trouble getting ren'py to work on the latest version. It 'opens' then crashes. Using Macbook, any ideas?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
yeah grow a pair of balls and buy a pc
Now, now... be nice PepsiMan! LOL!

Apple Mac's are far more advanced than Windows PC's when it comes to things like graphic design, digital art, etc... After having both I would agree that they are frustrating when trying to use emulators or run ports of PC software though! heh heh...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes