moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I'm having trouble getting ren'py to work on the latest version. It 'opens' then crashes. Using Macbook, any ideas?
really? I have no issues playing this game on my macbook air. However, I never use the mac version of ren'py games. I always download the pc version and dump the file into the Ren'py SDK.

Occasionally the new versions will completely ruin the save files so I have to replay from day 1 but otherwise I've never had a time when I couldn't play the game at all.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Seems like the games breaks from missing images of the walk home from the childhood friends house (forget her name), and the scene after mom catches Larson getting the D in the kitchen.
Is this normal, or am I missing files?

Reactions: summerjo

dracarys78

Jun 2, 2017
Seems like the games breaks from missing images of the walk home from the childhood friends house (forget her name), and the scene after mom catches Larson getting the D in the kitchen.
Is this normal, or am I missing files?
Sandra's house,right? One of the obsessed events. Happened to me too. I think there's something wrong with one of those images. Same for Larson. Just click ignore. I think I read on his Patreon it will be fixed in future versions.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Time for me to start it :p
Is there a mod avalaible ? Except money :) ?
Other than money only the stats mod, and the sliders for the girls in the phone are useful.
Is it necessary to make another since there is currently a version available with it, I forget if its a Patron version or not.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Other than money only the stats mod, and the sliders for the girls in the phone are useful.
Is it necessary to make another since there is currently a version available with it, I forget if its a Patron version or not.
I'm new to this thread, i'm wandering into forum to get new games :p
If it exists already, then i have to not be involved !

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Here's the fix. I forgot to update all of the variables that come with purchasing a new power, which prevented players from using them if they acquired superpowers through the profile page instead of Globex.

By the way, the game is actually already at v0.15.02. The in-game version is incorrect.

Instructions:
Download the attached file, unzip it, and replace the existing screen_profile.rpy inside the Superpowered/game directory. Launch the game and click on each power in the profile page again. You should be able to use your powers on people now.
I am not able to download. Can somebody help me?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Where are the links for 15.02, these are all from 15.01.

edit: The patreon site has 15.3 up.

Last edited:
Reactions: nwoguy

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
I have some a command that should probably be added to the console commands section.

player.base_interactions=X can be used to increase the max number of interactions you can have in a time period.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes