KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have some a command that should probably be added to the console commands section.

player.base_interactions=X can be used to increase the max number of interactions you can have in a time period.
Since we typically get the modded version you can also just clock on the values in the UI to increase them, which is much simpler that having to type that in each time period. Or opening the console and using the down arrow to get the input you want...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
From the look of things v0.16.00 was uploaded today by . so give the guys who mod these games a bit of time to sort it out.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
this is coming from Baal himself ( on his patron Feed) about the NTR "If you don't want the characters in your game to act like sluts, don't make them become sluts". I don't force anything. I give options.

That is why I like this game and pledged 20 bucks for it .... people that are crying about them turning into sluts .... YOU made them Sluts so how is it NTR lol ... its called a Resource Management game ..... for a reason
I did not play the full game, but if you don't corrupt the girls there is almost nothing to do with them or i am wrong?

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
The download link didn't work for me, said it was corrupted. Considering I am not the only one, has anyone else been able to unzip the file?

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
How can i unlock the powers? takes forever to farm global influence
I found the game a bit more enjoyable once I figured out what to prioritise. In the 0.15 version I noticed that influence is king and most other modifiers are secondary. First thing you want to do to maximise your income is get your grades maxed out. This gives you 100 school influence every month. You can do this by studying three times a week (prevents reduction in grades) and then you get 1 for each normal study session you do in that week.

Once you have that maxed, max out favour with as many characters as you can. Having a high charm is ideal for this. You want to combine this with style (you get that from powers you buy) to ask every characters to spread rumours for you. You can also get money from them if you are lacking that as well. I'd recommend unlocking the initiative asap as the events they unlock can give you a lot of initiative influence with which to buy powers.

Apart from that I recommend that you request school favour from the principal every week, complete the achievement objectives as well, they give a nice start bonus. I guess that about covers most of it as once you have the influence to do as you wish, the rest is easy. I used weekends to train with the sister and the mother for skill ups too.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
The download link didn't work for me, said it was corrupted. Considering I am not the only one, has anyone else been able to unzip the file?
It happened to me, too. The error message said it might be either a corrupted file or that my Winrar version was old. So I updated Winrar and it was solved. Give it a try.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I did not play the full game, but if you don't corrupt the girls there is almost nothing to do with them or i am wrong?
Corruption can mean a lot of things. Most of the NTR shit stems from turning them into nymphomaniacs. If you want you can turn them obsessive instead or just have sex with them normally (high lust and love). You can also do mind control related stuff to make them have sex with you as mindless drones.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
wow! its getting hot the discussion on patreon ( ) about the NTR thing but it looks like the dev will not change his mind.

I already download and unpack the new version to modify it but it looks like the files are now encrypted, so i don't know how to modify them. Sorry.

It looks like he did not like the mod i made he want people to play it with out other options,

perperz

May 29, 2017
Im using modded 0.15 from front page. I have chosen power in profile page but i have a red x over power symbol and cant use the powers at all? Is there a fix?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes